• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
This topic contains spoilers - you can click, tap, or highlight to reveal them
  1. Boards
  2. Batman: Arkham Origins
  3. Are you damn kidding me???!?

User Info: demonlord6696

demonlord6696
10 months ago#1
It's the f***ing Joker again??? Jesus Christ!

User Info: Hotel_Security

Hotel_Security
9 months ago#2
Oh, did you really f***ing want that absolute dud that is Black Mask to be the big bad? ---Joker--- is only about twenty times more entertaining than him. And I think he's fantastic in Origins...especially the hotel scenes. The game and the plot immediately gets so much better once he shows up.
(edited 9 months ago)

User Info: demonlord6696

demonlord6696
9 months ago#3
Oh yeah, sure. Everyone wanted the goddamn Joker again. I'm sure of it. Nobody wanted a different character in the lime light. We wanted the same old s*** again. 🙄

Hotel_Security
9 months ago#4
You're saying we all wanted a boring gruff meathead like Black Mask who sounds like every other generic thug rather than an enjoyable and funny character in who is always interesting with fun voice-over artists playing him each time?

Sorry, but just because someone is new doesn't mean it's better. This is just you wanting change for the sake of change and not thinking about whether it improves anything. Joker's appearance made the plot and this game better.
(edited 9 months ago)

User Info: WDCain

WDCain
9 months ago#5
I'm okay with the twist but personally I would have had Black Mask be the bad guy for the first third and then have Joker take over, gradually giving hints that somethings change since the villain is now doing things differently before revealing the truth a few hours later. It might even be a cool side mission trying to figure out the exact moment with Joker did the switch.

Hotel_Security
8 months ago#6
Yeah, they could have spent more time to get there but I think the idea was that Joker's reveal was centered around the big crime scene that is about the first third of the movie. Once that's solved, it had to shift to the next chapter.
  1. Boards
  2. Batman: Arkham Origins
  3. Are you damn kidding me???!?
  • Post New Message

GameFAQs Q&A