• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: ashtros

ashtros
7 years ago#1
OK so as everyone knows multiplayer matchmaking is rather horrible. Granted I've been spoiled by Halo and COD, so I don't wait very long before giving up. So here is my idea. Why don't we get a group of people together, form parties, and bypass matchmaking. I figure we can get each others PSN and try to schedule a game night very few days and play online for a few hours.

My PSN is Ashtros so hit me up if your interested. If someone else is already doing this let me know and I'll join you.

User Info: Omega_Zero_XP

Omega_Zero_XP
7 years ago#2
Im down.

Classic_Megaman

If only to rank up for that darkest night skin.
"She's pretty much Scarface mixed with Mary Poppins." - Hop103 on Senran Kagura's Mirai

User Info: Tbar67

Tbar67
7 years ago#3
After getting a couple matches in tonight, I sat in the lobby for a half an hour easily. It'd be nice to get some people to get some quick games with.

PSN: Tbar67

It was my first time tonight, and I actually enjoyed it a lot more than I though I would. I like the customization options, and unlockables too.
Colonel- "Hurry Raiden! The president needs you, I think."

User Info: Shugler

Shugler
7 years ago#4
Haven't really done mp yet but yeah I'm down for the trophies

PSN: Shugler
The genius of the hole: no matter how long you spend climbing out, you can still fall back down in an instant. - Max Payne

User Info: snakedeshazer

snakedeshazer
7 years ago#5
I am down too. PSN snake_alucard

friend me, message me, whatever. I need to prestige and get the darkest night skin.

User Info: riddlemethis84

riddlemethis84
7 years ago#6
I am down for some multiplayer. I have a few of the easier trophies. I am still missing some of the tricky ones like Predator Paragon, Tales of Gotham and I Like Those Odds. While also leveling up and Prestiging. I wanna get these done soon so that I can focus solely on the multiplayer. Feel free to add me, PSN: riddler612

I am on quite a bit. Usually at night (central time) but open for playing whenever. I have a headset too it that helps.

User Info: Irishgamer01

Irishgamer01
7 years ago#7
Count me in. I'm tired of their horrible matchmaking. Here's my PSN ID: irishsupermanfan
IG01

User Info: MisfitPrince

MisfitPrince
7 years ago#8
I'm in. My PSN is in my signature.
PSN ID: MrSDR2
Life is too serious to be taken too seriously

User Info: Nightstryk3r619

Nightstryk3r619
7 years ago#9
Haven't even tried multiplayer, but why the heck not? PSN: MistahRattlehead
PSN: MistahRattlehead
"They say the mind bends and twists to deal with the horrors of life... I think mine bent so much it snapped in two."
(message deleted)
  • Topic Archived

GameFAQs Q&A