• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Batman: Arkham Origins
  3. So where is the free skin after signing up for WBID?

User Info: gmoshier

gmoshier
7 years ago#1
I signed up for a WBID account after submitting my e-mail and creating a password. What next? I checked my e-mail account and I never got any verification e-mail from WBID. Do you get this skin after completing the game?
Gran Turismo 6 & Castlevania: Lords of Shadow 2 are coming!
http://psntl.com/user/view/gmoshier

User Info: Super Vejita

Super Vejita
7 years ago#2
They're having issues with WBID. Honestly, the same thing happened when Injustice was released. You'd think they'd be better prepared.
"What is a man? A miserable little pile of secrets!" ~Dracula

User Info: Just_a_loser

Just_a_loser
7 years ago#3
For me, after I clicked the link they sent me in my email it told me I'd have the costume next time I loaded up the game. So I dashboarded and reloaded it and it did indeed tell me I had the skin to use for combat challenges and NG+.
You're only a cheater in the eyes of someone who has yet to gain the knowledge to do what you can do.

User Info: gmoshier

gmoshier
7 years ago#4
I just got my verification e-mail. I will launch the game again later on tonight.
Gran Turismo 6 & Castlevania: Lords of Shadow 2 are coming!
http://psntl.com/user/view/gmoshier

User Info: Suppaman234

Suppaman234
7 years ago#5
I linked my Mobile account with console and when i logged in on console it said I unlocked the one million skin. It also said I unlocked the Earth 2 Dark Knight skin and only the Earth 2 skin is showing up. One Million is nowhere to be seen.

User Info: Baron_Lamberto

Baron_Lamberto
7 years ago#6
Oh, interesting. You do indeed have to click the link in the email. It should tell you that...
PSN: DoctorTDub

User Info: _Mad_Hatter_

_Mad_Hatter_
7 years ago#7
I don't care about my skin...

I'm still rather angry about psn not giving me my deathstroke pre-order dlc...
I mean, come-on I pre ordered the game, so why don't I get the pre order incentive I was promised?
At least FFXIV gave me back all my money and the game free, and I didn't even know there was a problem...

Anyways, I only pre-ordered Batman:AO for that dlc(was planning on picking up Batman AO next week). But no psn didn't give my pre-order bonus. I have to pay for it which killed my reason for pre-ordering. I hate when I'm flat out lied too. /rant
Would You Kindly.

User Info: Suppaman234

Suppaman234
7 years ago#8
Thanks! Yeah you have to verify your email in the link they give you. I did that like a poster said and it worked. The strange thing is I didn't have to do that for the Earth 2 Dark Knight skin.

User Info: the_gribble

the_gribble
7 years ago#9
_Mad_Hatter_ posted...

I mean, come-on I pre ordered the game, so why don't I get the pre order incentive I was promised?
At least FFXIV gave me back all my money and the game free, and I didn't even know there was a problem...

Anyways, I only pre-ordered Batman:AO for that dlc(was planning on picking up Batman AO next week). But no psn didn't give my pre-order bonus. I have to pay for it which killed my reason for pre-ordering. I hate when I'm flat out lied too. /rant

I hope you know the deathstroke dlc code is in the game case.
"Computers don't make errors. What they do, they do on purpose."-Dale Gribble.

User Info: Kazadora2099

Kazadora2099
7 years ago#10
the_gribble posted...
_Mad_Hatter_ posted...

I hope you know the deathstroke dlc code is in the game case.

He wouldn't have a game case since he pre-ordered it off of PSN and not at a retailer, apparently a lot of players have not been able to get their Deathstroke DLC from the PSN pre-order and purchase.
PSN: TheRaven2099
  1. Boards
  2. Batman: Arkham Origins
  3. So where is the free skin after signing up for WBID?
  • Topic Archived

GameFAQs Q&A