• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Injustice: Gods Among Us
  3. Can someone help me unlock Knightfall Bane?

User Info: boyrikeno

boyrikeno
3 months ago#1
Is there anyone that would be willing to help me unlock Knightfall Bane? I recently got back into the game and made a fresh account and even bought the PC - Steam version of the game. However, as I was trying to unlock the mobile unlocks, I realized the PC port is quite literally a broken game and is impossible to play online. I’ve Googled on hundreds of occasions and realized it was a problem on the game’s end and not mine, you can search it up playing Injustice online on PC is broken.

Is there anyone that has already completed the 50 random challenges in online already and have already unlocked Knightfall Bane on mobile? And would you be willing to unlock him for me? It takes little to no effort as alls I need you to do is log into my WBID on your console version, and once I get the card you can log out. It would help out a ton(:

And it’s not even like I need or am going to use the card, I just have extreme OCD and would like to unlock all the characters (which I realize will take awhile since I made a new account in 2021) which I have not done in my 7+ years of experience of playing this game. And it also kind of bothers me considering I already had all the console unlocks on my first account when playing this game from the PS3 version of the game. But now having sold my PS3 and PS4 and switched to PC with a broken PC Injustice port, getting these challenges done is impossible.
If anyone would like to help me, please reply and we can PM from there!(:

P.S. Yes the 50 random challenges are meant to be completed online and not offline.
  1. Boards
  2. Injustice: Gods Among Us
  3. Can someone help me unlock Knightfall Bane?
  • Post New Message

GameFAQs Q&A