• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Injustice: Gods Among Us
  3. Silver character won't promote after breakthrough?

User Info: mcrmaniac42

mcrmaniac42
5 months ago#1
This might be a dumb question, I don’t really read up on this game or do much research, I just play. I did the silver breakthrough with WW, Joker, and Doomsday. Chose Doomsday and he’s E8 now, but it won’t let me promote him past that? Isn’t the point that I can get the card up to E10? I have the extra cards, the “promote” button just disappeared after I promoted him once. I’m confused.

User Info: BINKY74

BINKY74
5 months ago#2
When the silver breakthrough cycles through you have to do that three times for each character plus have the cards stockpiled to get them to E10. One breakthrough, one promotion etc. Hopefully that answers your question.

mcrmaniac42
5 months ago#3
BINKY74 posted...
When the silver breakthrough cycles through you have to do that three times for each character plus have the cards stockpiled to get them to E10. One breakthrough, one promotion etc. Hopefully that answers your question.
oh. so that’s unlike the gold, right? seems very unnecessary to me. thank u for answering!

BINKY74
5 months ago#4
Unfortunately its like that for every character except Metal cards - unavailable to promote past E7 at the moment and will stay like that until there is another patch which is highly unlikely.

One breakthrough per extra card for all bronze, silver and gold.

Save your extra cards until you hit E10 then sell the extras for credits.

Happy Grinding!!

mcrmaniac42
5 months ago#5
BINKY74 posted...
Unfortunately its like that for every character except Metal cards - unavailable to promote past E7 at the moment and will stay like that until there is another patch which is highly unlikely.

One breakthrough per extra card for all bronze, silver and gold.

Save your extra cards until you hit E10 then sell the extras for credits.

Happy Grinding!!
thank u!

BINKY74
5 months ago#6
For sure - you are welcome. Always happy to help

User Info: Abdulrafayjalba

Abdulrafayjalba
5 months ago#7
Panthum zone open

1. Boards
  2. Injustice: Gods Among Us
  3. Silver character won't promote after breakthrough?
  • Post New Message

GameFAQs Q&A