• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Injustice: Gods Among Us
  3. Game data transfer to another device ???

User Info: trixx714

trixx714
4 years ago#1
I discovered there's a way to do it but only if the app is a universal app which im not sure if injustice is..
Has anyone ever been able to transfer their game data from one device to another ?

User Info: Scribbled44

Scribbled44
4 years ago#2
If you have a WBID then you can just log into it and everything should be there.
The below line is true
The above line is false

User Info: oneeyeLW

oneeyeLW
4 years ago#3
I just did this after they stopped the updates for Kindle users. I was able to transfer my Kindle stuff to an Android. Not sure how the iOS works though.

User Info: KAC68

KAC68
4 years ago#4
oneeyeLW posted...
I just did this after they stopped the updates for Kindle users. I was able to transfer my Kindle stuff to an Android. Not sure how the iOS works though.

Should work the same
Brevity is the soul of wit

User Info: Viesh7

Viesh7
4 years ago#5
I can speak for iOS, as in having played on an iPhone 4 for the last three years and having recently came into a newer iPhone. Just install the game on your new iDevice and type in your WBID account info, choose the most characters at the gump, and bam! All progress updated on new device. (Will not transfer between iOS and Android devices)

User Info: mec_

mec_
4 years ago#6
oneeyeLW posted...
I was able to transfer my Kindle stuff to an Android.

good to know
  1. Boards
  2. Injustice: Gods Among Us
  3. Game data transfer to another device ???
  • Topic Archived

GameFAQs Q&A