• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: daysofnoe

daysofnoe
6 years ago#1
I just started playing this game in November, and just came to this board yesterday, so forgive me for any repeated complaining.

How is it that NR/WB count days logged in, giving rewards for daily use, yet the rewards for days one through ten are the same as eighty-one through ninety. One would think after every ten days there would be a little bump in the rewards.
This just in: Our opinions are not objective.

User Info: User080499

User080499
6 years ago#2
Nope becuase it's consecutive so if you don't log in one day then log in the next you do lose your place

User Info: daysofnoe

daysofnoe
6 years ago#3
That's what I'm saying, there is no incentive to not lose your place. Day one reward is two thousand credits, day eighty-one reward is two thousand credits. Aside from being active ten days in a row, what's the big deal? If one plays twenty days and misses a day, they're not missing out on a big reward for day twenty-one, they're just starting the day count over.
This just in: Our opinions are not objective.

User Info: wahaha199

wahaha199
6 years ago#4
Same reason my day 600 was a Bronze Sinestro...
Wao
  • Topic Archived

GameFAQs Q&A