• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Injustice: Gods Among Us
  3. WBID login fails right after entering email
morac 9 years ago#1
Everything was working fine last night. This morning, going into WBID in the iOS game prompts me to log in. Entering my or basically any email address, immediately returns a login failed error. I never get prompted to enter a password. I've tried two different iOS devices with he same result. I've tried killing the app and restarting and it makes no difference.

Anyone else having this problem.
Zyes 9 years ago#2
yea i'm having that issue here too
Your Laughing at me with your eyes!!!
Skellington87 9 years ago#3
same
if you wanna play you better stay with me!
i_love_ja 9 years ago#4
Me too. Even in the console edition, it fails right away. I think they're having a problem right now.
Maverickneo 9 years ago#5
Same here. I really wish they would get their $&@$ together!
Free phone game ideology, wall grind, pay to win, loot box system has no place in a paid console game.
Skellington87 9 years ago#6
im in
if you wanna play you better stay with me!
Davidgrayman 9 years ago#7
Keep trying it or quit and log on....this happened to me too but ive gotten it to work
The official Pepsimaaaaaaaaaaaaaan of the PSASBR board.
http://tinyurl.com/pepsimanisking
morac 9 years ago#8
It's happening again this morning. WB severely underestimated how many people would play this game. That or their servers suck.
htgo 9 years ago#9
morac posted...
It's happening again this morning. WB severely underestimated how many people would play this game. That or their servers suck.

Yeah, I learned that their servers sucks after playing Gotham City Impostors.
Widgetcraft 9 years ago#10
I can get past the e-mail prompt now and put in my password, but the log in still fails. I know for sure that I am typing in the right password, and I can log in on their website now...
  1. Boards
  2. Injustice: Gods Among Us
  3. WBID login fails right after entering email
  • Topic Archived