• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Hearthstone: Heroes of Warcraft
  3. What are some common mistakes that people make in Battlegrounds ?!

User Info: MontaNelas1996

MontaNelas1996
2 months ago#1
Hey there everyone !

So , I was talking with my friend and we were talking about some mistakes that we think are common to people on battlegrounds , and I would like to know your input on these subject!

I find a big mistake when people are late game and already have two amalgam with Devine shield and poison , and they go for the third one.

I also think that it is a big mistake for people to try and reroll infinitely for that specific minion ending up not buying anything and losing one turn .

Whata your take on other mistakes commonly done by the players ?

User Info: ironman2009

ironman2009
2 months ago#2
2 wrath weavers wiping out somebody's HP before they can get rolling.

freezing the board for 1 star minions.
There's an above average chance that you smell like ass.

User Info: Growshroom

Growshroom
2 months ago#3
Currently the early-game autopilot is:

T1)Buy Token minion if available
T2) Tavern Up
T3) If Token minion, sell 1 token and buy 2 minions; if Token available, do same; otherwise, buy plus roll+freeze for next turn
T4) Double buy

Deviating from this general course is generally bad unless there are very specific circumstances. For most heroes with a costed Hero Power using it any time before the mid-late game is generally bad.

Also, in the current meta, getting an early Lightfang Enforcer is game-winning. So if you roll into a Triple when at Tavern Tier 3 or even Tavern Tier 2, it is often worth the risk of holding off on it and aggressively taverning up to get that roll. This is especially true for heroes that can carry advantage from the early game to not get punished badly from taverning up, (like Yogg, Brann, and Rat King) and of course Patchwerk who can tank some early losses anyway.
+50 HP
Shoot the mask to hear more
  1. Boards
  2. Hearthstone: Heroes of Warcraft
  3. What are some common mistakes that people make in Battlegrounds ?!
  • Topic Archived

GameFAQs Q&A