You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Hearthstone: Heroes of Warcraft
  3. Number of wins by class/hero

User Info: imkindafunny

imkindafunny
1 month ago#11
SomboSteel posted...
DonnyG posted...
SomboSteel posted...
5762 wins with Priest

That’s the most I have with any class by a wide margin

That's a lot, wow. Why so many with Priest specifically?

I always liked Shadowform a lot as a card. The idea of switching from a defensive control game into an aggressive finisher has always been fun. It’s a neat card to try and make work, even though it’s poop a lot of the time. Prophet Velen was also one of the cooler classic legendary cards. And Vol’ Jin was also really cool. I guess that some of my favorite individual cards have just happened to be Priest cards lol

Priest was a favourite of mine too before it became the high roll for resurrection class.

Always happy to hear people talk about Shadowform, which is near and dear to me too.
"Tiger got to sleep, Bird got to land; Man got to tell himself he understand."
I narrate RPGs erry Tuesday @ 6pm EST https://www.twitch.tv/sonofstapes

User Info: SomboSteel

SomboSteel
1 month ago#12
imkindafunny posted...
SomboSteel posted...
DonnyG posted...
SomboSteel posted...
5762 wins with Priest

That’s the most I have with any class by a wide margin

That's a lot, wow. Why so many with Priest specifically?

I always liked Shadowform a lot as a card. The idea of switching from a defensive control game into an aggressive finisher has always been fun. It’s a neat card to try and make work, even though it’s poop a lot of the time. Prophet Velen was also one of the cooler classic legendary cards. And Vol’ Jin was also really cool. I guess that some of my favorite individual cards have just happened to be Priest cards lol

Priest was a favourite of mine too before it became the high roll for resurrection class.

Always happy to hear people talk about Shadowform, which is near and dear to me too.

:)

User Info: DonnyG

DonnyG
1 month ago#13
Priest was the first class I gravitated to when I was a F2P noob, because I loved the value that Northshire Cleric provided. So I can relate to this.

But buying Black Rock (my first HS purchase) took me to the RNG fiesta dark side with Tempo Mage. Love me some Flamewaker. Good example of an RNG card that rewarded players for playing smart. A bad example being Unstable Portal. Hated that card, even though it was stellar.

imkindafunny
1 month ago#14
My wins with Mage really doesn't reflect how I feel about that class. I'd like Mage to be my next class to gold before druid or hunter, but I've had real trouble finding a mage deck I enjoy as much as taunt druid or secret Hunter.

My wins with paladin is vastly more appropriate to how I feel about that class.

My first wow toon - got to 60 a week before BC came out - was a shadow priest, so... Shadowform will always be a feature in my deck building.
(edited 1 month ago)

User Info: Nidtendofreak

Nidtendofreak
1 month ago#15
Playing since shortly after G&G came out:

Hunter: 811
Warrior: 659
Paladin: 545
Warlock: 532
Mage: 474
Shaman: 441
Druid: 227
Priest: 195
Rogue: 152

Total: 4036

Love Hunter as a class. Warrior I loved both Classic Wallet Warrior and Dragon Warrior. Paladin I abused Secret Paladin and Murloc Paladin for a bit (bit of Odd/Even Paladin thrown in as well). Warlock I liked Handlock and Heal Zoo, regular Zoo rarely appeals to me. Mage and Shaman rotate in and out for me at various times (liked Flamewaker Tempo Mage a lot, and I think everyone played Shaman a fair bit when they had Tunnel Trogg). Druid I kinda liked Combo Druid back in the old Force of Nature days, also kinda liked Wall Druid. Hate Priest except for when it had Dragon Priest, Rogue I've never found a deck I enjoyed despite multiple attempts. I think last year Rogue was down in like the 20s for wins.
And so begins a tale of vengeance and betrayal. Destiny by sinner sought. Tragedy by power wrought. Valkyrie Profile: Covenant of the Plume.

User Info: Simmedon

Simmedon
1 month ago#16
Druid: 835
Hunter: 610
Paladin: 254
Warlock: 208
Rogue: 188
Mage: 153
Shaman: 115
Warrior: 109
Priest: 54

I don't play ranked all that much unless a deck really clicks with me. I usually only climb to 10 or 5 at the end of each month and use Casual to clear quests and the like most of the time.
Switch FC: SW-5456-1062-9038
"You nuked me with light, I shot you four times... I think we can call it even."

User Info: sithgod513

sithgod513
1 month ago#17
Total Wins: 9290.
Arena Wins: 74. I never play it really lol.

Ranked wins with classes:

Hunter: 899
Mage: 801
Preist: 712
Pally: 596
Rogue: 282
Druid: 252
Warlock: 247
Warrior: 224
Shaman: 155
the funniest thing about this particular signature is that by the time you realize it doesn't say anything it's too late to stop reading it.

User Info: HMandACFan

HMandACFan
1 month ago#18
imkindafunny posted...
My wins with Mage really doesn't reflect how I feel about that class. I'd like Mage to be my next class to gold before druid or hunter, but I've had real trouble finding a mage deck I enjoy as much as taunt druid or secret Hunter.

My wins with paladin is vastly more appropriate to how I feel about that class.

My first wow toon - got to 60 a week before BC came out - was a shadow priest, so... Shadowform will always be a feature in my deck building.

I assume a shadow priest is a "healer" class that does damage? I've never played WOW, sadly, but in pretty much any MMORPG I play, I play a "healer" class that does damage.

For anyone who's heard of these games...

In Shaiya I played a "battle priest" which isn't very common there. People would think I was joking when I'd ask for a priest to solo with in a dungeon, then come to find out I'm a priest too. I had a couple regular priest buddies that loved duoing with me because I killed so fast and I could even solo there which most people couldn't do.

In Aika I was a "battle cleric", probably even less common there. The game is set up so that you want 1 of each class in dungeons, but since I didn't want to heal, it frustrated most people. Thankfully, my best friend at the time was a tank that didn't mind me doing damage most of the time because he could tank without much outside heals, so it all worked out. xD

In ESO, I played a Sorcerer with one spec for doing dungeons as a healer, and one spec as doing them as a damage dealer. I could do either one, depending on what the party needed.

I tried it in other games too, but those are the main 3 I guess that it worked out. (Other games it was more like I just did damage and my healing sucked; not the other way around.)

I really SHOULD play WOW sometime...
HS NA/Diablo III EU IGN: MeltedWater#1790, LoL NA IGN: MeltedWater
Discord: MeltedWater#9972
(edited 1 month ago)

imkindafunny
1 month ago#19
In WoW, each class can specialize into three different paths that give them unique spells and powers.

Holy Priests were about healing more than anyone else in the game (at the time).

Discipline Priests were more about other buffs like shields and spell durations. Extremely niche in classic, but a decent option today.

Shadow priests were the DPS option. Shadowform was your level 40 ability, which hugely reduces the physical damage you take, but you can't cast heal spells any more. You got a small life drain debuff and could really kick out the damage with mind blast (which had its cool down reduced in SF, iirc) and other dots you had access to.

But in classic, you were largely judged by your viability for raiding, and no one wanted shadow priests. They wanted holy Priests. Thus, I encountered very few people playing my spec on my journey from 1-60, and it made it feel extra special...

... When BC came out I dumped him and made an Arcane Mage, which I regretted so much I ditched him after max level and made a warlock instead. Warlock was always my favourite WoW class... Though now I'm thinking I'll play a warrior when I go back (one of two tanking options for the horde, and tanks get groups way faster for dungeons)
(edited 1 month ago)

User Info: Peaches4444

Peaches4444
1 month ago#20
Arena 2030

Warlock. 536
Hunter. 529
Priest. 406
Rogue. 318
Paladin. 242
Mage. 150
Shaman. 105
Druid. 92

3265 play mode.

Hunter was mostly mid-range, and my first golden. Warlock was half handlock half zoolock.

Been playing casually off and on since season 1. Try to mix it up and play a bit of everything. Was probably most active in 2016, dropped off a lot to just here and there by late 2017, picking back up more recently, mostly just from getting a nicer phone rather than playing desktop.
  1. Boards
  2. Hearthstone: Heroes of Warcraft
  3. Number of wins by class/hero