You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Hearthstone: Heroes of Warcraft
  3. What is the best hunter deck?

User Info: K0sMos

K0sMos
3 weeks ago#1
Beside Mech hunter qhat is a good hunter deck??

I always find myself loosing ad mech hubter but i have a better winrate qith midrange beast and secret hunter.

Any other good deck for hunter
Nothing is more badass than treating women with respect!!!
PSN : Woochief CFN : Woochief

User Info: ninplayer

ninplayer
3 weeks ago#2
After the nerfs and with the buffs coming we're really not gonna know for a while. Especially since Necromechanic is going to be insane after the buffs so it will shake up the class quite a bit.
https://daydreamsociety.bandcamp.com/

User Info: HMandACFan

HMandACFan
3 weeks ago#3
I'm sure mech hunter will be the best after the buffs.
HS NA/Diablo III EU IGN: MeltedWater#1790, LoL NA IGN: MeltedWater
Discord: MeltedWater#9972

User Info: Jedibaracuda

Jedibaracuda
3 weeks ago#4
That new legendary will be an auto-include in Mech Hunter and even though the Nine Lives version was inferior, Rogue nerfs and 4 mana Necro might bring it back.
Talk is cheap...because supply exceeds demand.

User Info: WilhelmHaven

WilhelmHaven
3 weeks ago#5
I agree with these guys...mech will be nuts. I was stubbornly still using Necromechanic for a long while and the buff is going to make that so much better.

User Info: WilhelmHaven

WilhelmHaven
3 weeks ago#6
Just thinking of the dream scenario. Whelp on 6. Turn 7 play Necromechanic, break open Whelp, Play Nine Lives = 4x 7/7s, a 3/6 with an effect the opponent will need to remove, and an extra Whelp in hand.
Even if that first Whelp dies on Turn 6, the Turn 7 value is insane with Nine Lives. I know, we could always play Necro/Nine Lives together, but this situation will be much more likely and mana-friendly after the buff.

I'm scared.

Less likely, but also worth noting that Necromechanic + Nine Lives + Nine Lives is now possible without a Coin. That's a lotta stats. A bit "all of yer eggs in one basket (hello Brawl!)" but still, this buff is going to be impactful.
  1. Boards
  2. Hearthstone: Heroes of Warcraft
  3. What is the best hunter deck?