The message you selected is no longer available for viewing.

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Hearthstone: Heroes of Warcraft
  3. I don't think I like this expansion very much

User Info: ColZach

ColZach
2 months ago#1
I’ve hated it a lot less than other expansions that’s for sure, but it’s no Old Gods. Post Quest Rogue nerf Ungoro was better too. It’s not a bad expansion, it’s just kind of boring I guess. The SP doesn’t excite me whatsoever either.

What do y’all think

User Info: Ivany2008

Ivany2008
2 months ago#2
I like working Lackeys into my rogue decks.

User Info: SaintAkira7

SaintAkira7
2 months ago#3
I'm pretty meh on it too. Haven't been playing nearly as much as I'd expected to, but part of that is real life getting in the way. Maybe after their first "balance patch" it'll liven up. Wild still fun, the little I get to play of it.

I'm digging the single player stuff, tho.
PSN: SaintAkira42
https://na.finalfantasyxiv.com/lodestone/character/18491169/

User Info: kingdrake2

kingdrake2
2 months ago#4
Ivany2008 posted...

i like using em especially the discover a spell card.
can sometimes get shadow step. get more lackeys
God was literally #MeToo'd because Mary "didn't give consent," so now God is a literal rapist, but there's no war on Christmas - CronoDyne

User Info: Lsnake

Lsnake
2 months ago#5
Not enjoying this expansion at all, but that's mostly because I'm unable to find a single deck I enjoy that is combined from my own favorite cards and not a netdeck. Summon Mage is almost there, but it's so slow and unreliable for me that I can't really get it to work. I like Dragon Paladin and I'm seriously considering pushing harder for that, as I like a minion driven, traditional build with little gimmicks, but I haven't quite gotten it where I want.

So I'm not going to complain about the expansion, there's a nice variety of builds out there now even though some are obviously more powerful than others. My desire to find that one or two builds I can just play my daily dose with continues.
..where I sit with the broken angels clutching at straws and nursing our scars.

User Info: BoyOfBattle

BoyOfBattle
2 months ago#6
prep will be nerfed before august so it's all good
DIEHARD DUBS FAN SINCE 2007. We Believe!
GSW. Chef Curry. Klay "Kray" Thompson. Kevin ALPHArant. we already won.

User Info: NoAvailUsername

NoAvailUsername
2 months ago#7
i think standard right now has such a small card pool that it makes it hard to enjoy the game, you're bound to see the same 3-4 decks spammed all over again both in ranked and casual.

i would suggest to give wild a go, it might be a considerable investment initially (really depends on the decks you like tbh, there's plenty of good budget versions as well) but it pays off in the long run, lots of diversity and

as for the expansion in general i feel they messed up with elysiana and dr boom, but at least the single player is fun

User Info: Ivany2008

Ivany2008
2 months ago#8
kingdrake2 posted...
Ivany2008 posted...

i like using em especially the discover a spell card.
can sometimes get shadow step. get more lackeys

If you play wild, combo it with Sonya. 2 rush lackeys can be a free board clear

User Info: Strata2win

Strata2win
2 months ago#9
This expansion is just me instantly conceeding vs. Any warriors cause I dont want to play long ass games.
:)

User Info: dermoratraken

dermoratraken
2 months ago#10
If only you could pay to have fun...
  1. Boards
  2. Hearthstone: Heroes of Warcraft
  3. I don't think I like this expansion very much
  • Topic Archived