You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Hearthstone: Heroes of Warcraft
  3. What deck should I craft?

User Info: HeartbreakKid37

HeartbreakKid37
1 month ago#1
I have Lackey Rogue, Mech Paladin, Token Druid, Bomb Hunter, and a kinda budgety Murloc Shaman.

I have enough dust to craft 1 expensive deck.

I am between Control Warrior, Bomb Warrior, and Conjurer Mage. I'm also gonna try to squeeze in Miracle Priest, but that won't take nearly as much dust as the other 3 based on the collection I already have.

Can't decide......
Favorite Teams: Kentucky Wildcats, San Antonio Spurs, and Carolina Panthers... No other sport really matters to me.

User Info: HMandACFan

HMandACFan
1 month ago#2
Warrior is boring to play against other watrior...but Mechathun Warrior is a good eay to beat them.

Control Shaman is fun...
HS NA/Diablo III EU IGN: MeltedWater#1790, LoL NA IGN: MeltedWater
Discord: MeltedWater#9972

User Info: imkindafunny

imkindafunny
1 month ago#3
The most fun I've been having with decks lately...

1. Bomb Warrior
(I don't really get it. I should love Ctrl Warrior more. It's an all time favourite deck of mine, and yet... Bomb warrior is the one I keep queueing with.)

2. Secret Hunter
(Closest thing to Ctrl Hunter I'm ever like to get. Secret selection is meaningful. Lots of joy in wrecking a magnetic minion with freezing trap. Lots of fun spanking rogues with Rat Trap)

3. Big/Morpher Shaman
(Only started playing around with this one today, but it's been fun. Definitely requires some hard Mulligans to be effective, but, once it gets rolling, I dig it hugely)
"Tiger got to sleep, Bird got to land; Man got to tell himself he understand."
I narrate RPGs erry Tuesday @ 6pm EST https://www.twitch.tv/sonofstapes

User Info: wolf_lancer25

wolf_lancer25
1 month ago#4
stay away from conjurer mage as that deck might get gutted in the upcoming nerfs.

but if you must, craft the miracle version of it, not the dragon one.

User Info: mattfrank

mattfrank
1 month ago#5
Upcoming nerf?? Was any announced??
US 3ds FC:Bafflin 0533-4048-3637
Jpn 3ds FC:Mattfrank 3909-8121-4346

User Info: wolf_lancer25

wolf_lancer25
1 month ago#6
^sorry my bad, its not confirmed but by following the recent trend we should be expecting one in a few weeks.

then again it may not happen. I just have a feeling that it will since reddit's been crying for rogue/warrior nerfs since release.

User Info: kingdrake2

kingdrake2
1 month ago#7
lackey rogue with some shadow step. if can get the discover spell for more shadowstep it's more free lackey's.
God was literally #MeToo'd because Mary "didn't give consent," so now God is a literal rapist, but there's no war on Christmas - CronoDyne
(edited 1 month ago)

User Info: mattfrank

mattfrank
1 month ago#8
wolf_lancer25 posted...
^sorry my bad, its not confirmed but by following the recent trend we should be expecting one in a few weeks.

then again it may not happen. I just have a feeling that it will since reddit's been crying for rogue/warrior nerfs since release.

People are crying for Ultimate Infestation nerf since release too.
US 3ds FC:Bafflin 0533-4048-3637
Jpn 3ds FC:Mattfrank 3909-8121-4346

User Info: Jedibaracuda

Jedibaracuda
1 month ago#9
wolf_lancer25 posted...
stay away from conjurer mage as that deck might get gutted in the upcoming nerfs.

but if you must, craft the miracle version of it, not the dragon one.

Rogue and Mad Genius are the most prime candidates for nerfs. Mage might get hit in the crossfire, but the majority of data and feedback point to those getting nerf priority.
Talk is cheap...because supply exceeds demand.
(edited 1 month ago)
  1. Boards
  2. Hearthstone: Heroes of Warcraft
  3. What deck should I craft?