• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: XCrossYZ

XCrossYZ
2 months ago#1
And did not expect to have such good luck against Fatigue Warrior and Fatigue Shaman. Just bait out their board clears and removals, by the 3rd,4th time you start filling up tour side of the board it’s very little they can do
TL;DR TC didn't Wacha the Kecha

User Info: felica

felica
2 months ago#2
Yea it beats control and loses to aggro.
Patiently waiting for KH3 Final Mix/Pokemon Shield
3DS FC-0447-9990-9059 TSV-2787 IGN-Evan

User Info: HMandACFan

HMandACFan
2 months ago#3
I actually beat more Mages than I lose to (with Execute in my deck.......thinking about taking Execute out for more card draw, but anyway). If the Warrior is smart and knows what they're doing, they shouldn't be baited so easily. You must be at low ranks. Mage is at best a tier 3 deck right now and Control Warrior is tier 1.
HS NA/Diablo III EU IGN: MeltedWater#1790, LoL NA IGN: MeltedWater
Discord: MeltedWater#9972

User Info: Strata2win

Strata2win
2 months ago#4
Where are you getting your sources? Mage is tier 2 and on the fringe of tier 1. And honestly tier list means nothing.
:)

HMandACFan
2 months ago#5
Strata2win posted...
Where are you getting your sources? Mage is tier 2 and on the fringe of tier 1. And honestly tier list means nothing.

I was looking at my own ranks (4 - 1) on most recent vs syndacite. Control Warrior is the ONLY tier 1 deck, and Conjure Mage tier 3.

User Info: Nidtendofreak

Nidtendofreak
2 months ago#6
https://hsreplay.net/meta/#tab=matchups

Dragon/Summon/Conjure Mage has a 67% win rate against Control Warrior. Its one of Warrior's worst matchups. If the Mage plays correctly they're forcing the Warrior to respond when they really don't want to: not much of a "bait" when the alternative is taking 16 damage to the face.

Its also pretty firmly in the middle of T2 going both by HSreplay and Reaper Report.
And so begins a tale of vengeance and betrayal. Destiny by sinner sought. Tragedy by power wrought. Valkyrie Profile: Covenant of the Plume.

HMandACFan
2 months ago#7
Nidtendofreak posted...
https://hsreplay.net/meta/#tab=matchups

Dragon/Summon/Conjure Mage has a 67% win rate against Control Warrior. Its one of Warrior's worst matchups. If the Mage plays correctly they're forcing the Warrior to respond when they really don't want to: not much of a "bait" when the alternative is taking 16 damage to the face.

Its also pretty firmly in the middle of T2 going both by HSreplay and Reaper Report.

Being Warrior's worst matchup doesn't mean you can't win if you play well...and it also has nothing to do with either deck's tier. Every deck has a counter.

Also, as I mentioned, Reaper has Conjure Mage in tier 3 for MY rank and I personally have an extremely high win rate against them. Don't know what else to tell you.

User Info: Jedibaracuda

Jedibaracuda
2 months ago#8
Alot of players have been switching to the Miracle version which is better vs aggro, but worse vs Warriors. The greedy Dragon version is the one that is the natural predator to the class and if you stagger your threats correctly, it is very difficult for the Warrior to win. I’ve even managed to overcome worst-case-scenario Brawl outcomes like my opponent’s Harrison surviving when I have nearly a full board of threats. The one game I’ve lost to a Warrior was when I discarded my CC via Specters and the second copy was at the bottom of the deck. Even then, the game still went to fatigue.

But then again, I do like to run the greediest version possible with double Power of Creation and I know that isn’t standard anymore.
Talk is cheap...because supply exceeds demand.

User Info: marc55

marc55
2 months ago#9
Strata2win posted...

depends on the playrate of the deck best match ups
There is no sound, no voice, no cry in all the world that can be heard... until someone listens.
  • Topic Archived