• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: Yub93

Yub93
1 month ago#1
Hey guys I reached rank 7 with my token druid and aiming to get rank 5 before tomorrow. Thing is I am now stuck since it's a 1:1 win|lose ratio.... Too many removal and control deck in this rank can't get the board under control
Currently playing: Sekiro, Nier Automata, Yoshi Nsw.

User Info: ColZach

ColZach
1 month ago#2
Just grind out the last couple games dude. It’ll seem rough when you’re on a neutral streak (or even worse a losing streak)

User Info: Yub93

Yub93
1 month ago#3
ColZach posted...
Just grind out the last couple games dude. It’ll seem rough when you’re on a neutral streak (or even worse a losing streak)

Seems like the game just stopped wanted me to win.... Like turn 5?, 0 token or creature even after mulligan xD
Currently playing: Sekiro, Nier Automata, Yoshi Nsw.

User Info: DonnyG

DonnyG
1 month ago#4
Yub93 posted...
ColZach posted...

Seems like the game just stopped wanted me to win.... Like turn 5?, 0 token or creature even after mulligan xD

Variance. Most people remember the bad beats but forget about the times they roflstomped someone.
  • Topic Archived