You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Hearthstone: Heroes of Warcraft
  3. So many scrubs desperate for easy wins online

User Info: Dekadense

Dekadense
1 month ago#21
BoyOfBattle posted...
mad cuz bad: the topic

And jelly cuz tc can't afford wallet warrior.

User Info: EvilTyger

EvilTyger
1 month ago#22
Welcome to the online world. Numbers are crunched results are tallied, and copy and paste is the key to victory.

Personally, I'd rather play a casual match with 25 legendaries 5 spells

User Info: Lsnake

Lsnake
1 month ago#23
EvilTyger posted...
Welcome to the online world. Numbers are crunched results are tallied, and copy and paste is the key to victory.

Unfortunately, this is all there is and it's really taking a toll on my enjoyment of Hearthstone. It leaves absolutely no room for experimentation and fun, because any fun deck you make for on your own, gets so horribly crushed by the statistical advantage of netdecks that the deck doesn't feel fun in the end. Unfortunately there is very little they can do about it, such is the nature of the game.
..where I sit with the broken angels clutching at straws and nursing our scars.

User Info: C0c0nuttz

C0c0nuttz
1 month ago#24
Lsnake posted...
EvilTyger posted...

Unfortunately, this is all there is and it's really taking a toll on my enjoyment of Hearthstone. It leaves absolutely no room for experimentation and fun, because any fun deck you make for on your own, gets so horribly crushed by the statistical advantage of netdecks that the deck doesn't feel fun in the end. Unfortunately there is very little they can do about it, such is the nature of the game.

All you can hope for is that the HS playerbase evolves and stops being full of brainless drones who let google tell them what decks to play.

But based on what I’ve seen, there’s not too much chance of that happening 😂😭
Relax, they're only words on the internet.

User Info: PrinceOfHot

PrinceOfHot
1 month ago#25
Bomb Warrior is counterable. I haven't had much trouble dealing with bomb warriors on ladder. I haven't been grinding much, but I"m Rank 4 currently. Then again I also played some Bomb Warrior when it was first released. Bomb is only really dangerous when your RNG is terrible and you draw the bombs rapidly. Flimsy win condition though, TBH.

TBH, I think Oblivitron Hunter is my go to, it's kind of tricky, but it pulverizes the decks you are speaking of.

Are you running token decks or something? If you want a really thought intensive game that lasts a long time and punishes cheesy decks I'd go with Control warrior with Banker+ Archivist Elysiana.
PSN- SuperMarioPsycho

User Info: thetraveler

thetraveler
4 weeks ago#26
C0c0nuttz posted...
Nothing but spell/midrange hunters and bomb warriors online, and we just started a new expansion.

Why are so many bad kids desperate to play the most broken netdecks instead of having fun and building a deck that takes skill?

The same s*** happened ,and still does happen, with yugioh. Trust me.
I'd like to name this new style sheet "The Homer", after his failed attempt at designing a car.

User Info: DonnyG

DonnyG
4 weeks ago#27
C0c0nuttz posted...
Lsnake posted...
EvilTyger posted...

All you can hope for is that the HS playerbase evolves and stops being full of brainless drones who let google tell them what decks to play.

Happens in every game.
People flock to the same sports teams, guns, fighters, etc in every online game

User Info: C0c0nuttz

C0c0nuttz
4 weeks ago#28
DonnyG posted...
C0c0nuttz posted...
Lsnake posted...
EvilTyger posted...

Happens in every game.
People flock to the same sports teams, guns, fighters, etc in every online game

That just makes them brainless drones who want easy wins though, which is my point 😢
Relax, they're only words on the internet.

User Info: tearast

tearast
4 weeks ago#29
AlphaCuck posted...
Question: if you're losing to scrubs, what does that make you?

If a skilled player is losing to scrubs, that makes the game a children's card game. Oh wait....

User Info: marc55

marc55
4 weeks ago#30
for TC his asking something like this

:" people are trying to win on a game with a ranked ladder and rewards for winning ?wHyYyY doEsnt mAke any sEense !!!!"
There is no sound, no voice, no cry in all the world that can be heard... until someone listens.
  1. Boards
  2. Hearthstone: Heroes of Warcraft
  3. So many scrubs desperate for easy wins online