• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Hearthstone: Heroes of Warcraft
  3. So many scrubs desperate for easy wins online

User Info: Jedibaracuda

Jedibaracuda
3 months ago#11
It used to be that players would flock to whatever the top deck is that was affordable dust-wise. However, Bomb Warrior is by no means a cheap deck. 5 legendaries and 10 epics is a considerable dust investment. The 2nd best deck according to HSreplay is Token Druid, which only runs one non-free legendary and 4 epics. It's not far behind Bomb Warrior in WR and the games are much faster.

Therefore, I can conclude that Bomb Warrior's popularity can be attributed to the fact that either people don't care how expensive a deck is anymore and will autocraft whatever the top deck is or that people are excited to play a Warrior deck that doesn't revolve around hitting the hero power button every turn.
Talk is cheap...because supply exceeds demand.

User Info: Ivany2008

Ivany2008
3 months ago#12
I'm working on wild jade shaman. Working out fairly good, especially if you add shudderwock to your deck. Right at the end your opponent thinks you have lost, only to pull out shudderwock, heal 12 health, and have a full board of 9+ jades. Doesn't work out as well as I would like it to, but its a work in progress.

I'm loving Archmage Vargoth and druid though.

User Info: DonnyG

DonnyG
3 months ago#13
Jedibaracuda posted...
It used to be that players would flock to whatever the top deck is that was affordable dust-wise. However, Bomb Warrior is by no means a cheap deck. 5 legendaries and 10 epics is a considerable dust investment. The 2nd best deck according to HSreplay is Token Druid, which only runs one non-free legendary and 4 epics. It's not far behind Bomb Warrior in WR and the games are much faster.

Therefore, I can conclude that Bomb Warrior's popularity can be attributed to the fact that either people don't care how expensive a deck is anymore and will autocraft whatever the top deck is or that people are excited to play a Warrior deck that doesn't revolve around hitting the hero power button every turn.

More people have more dust this time of year if they dust Wild cards, plus HoF

User Info: Simmedon

Simmedon
3 months ago#14
With Genn and Baku both being Hall of Famed at once, that's basically over 2 and a half legendaries worth of dust for free. Then you add in the fact that Darius and Greenskin are more optional rather than necessary, and you can get by with Boom, Boom, and Zilliax in terms of legendaries.
Switch FC: SW-5456-1062-9038
"You nuked me with light, I shot you four times... I think we can call it even."

User Info: Arcane85

Arcane85
3 months ago#15
imkindafunny posted...
BoyOfBattle posted...
mad cuz bad: the topic

It must be a full moon, cause I agree with you.

Edit: also, isn't TC playing Murloc shaman, the scrubbiest of scrub decks?

Big facts lol. I thought that too. Like how you gonna complain about bomb warriors and hunters when you play a deck that is probably THE most aggressive deck in the game atm and can scrub out easy wins by vomiting murlocs on the board.

User Info: Hezzara

Hezzara
3 months ago#16
Bomb Warrior's really tilting me, gotta say. Go up against them all the time and they always seem to have their weapon on curve and all their control tools as they need them. That, along with the horrible memories of Dr Boom except with rush on their boombots and the fact that I never seem to draw my archivist or oozes that i have specifically to try to counter them and, well, I'm just not enjoying this expansion right now.

User Info: AlphaCuck

AlphaCuck
3 months ago#17
Question: if you're losing to scrubs, what does that make you?

User Info: Zeromous375

Zeromous375
3 months ago#18
People playing bomb and dragon warrior while I get free wins with Big Warrior. Like seriously Weapons project is good armor gain to live for 7+ mana AND it gets rid of their bomb weapon, if Dimensional ripper hits Vargoth you get a full board of threats because it spawns 2 vargoths. Even if you have vargoth in hand him+shield block is good enough armor gain and card draw.
Smash ultimate Online name: Silent with Soma Cruz. Looking for a main

User Info: EuroE

EuroE
3 months ago#19
I don't think tc knows what a scrub is.

User Info: C0c0nuttz

C0c0nuttz
3 months ago#20
ColZach posted...
Yea it happens all the time. Kids are s*** at this game so they farmed wins with odd Paladin, now they used their Baku dust to make the next easy thing because they’re awful.

It’s really sad tbh. Flowchart kiddies are pathetic
Relax, they're only words on the internet.
  1. Boards
  2. Hearthstone: Heroes of Warcraft
  3. So many scrubs desperate for easy wins online
  • Topic Archived