• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Hearthstone: Heroes of Warcraft
  3. Will I get dust back for crafting gold Baku?

User Info: SaintAkira7

SaintAkira7
1 month ago#11
Like, I only have one copy of Glittermoth (Glimmermoth? Idk). So imma craft a golden one, because I'm stingy af with dust and have 10k sitting around, get the full refund, and then dust it anyway cause it's poo.

My math could be wrong, but I should come out +400 dust? From DE-ing the golden copy?
PSN: SaintAkira42
https://na.finalfantasyxiv.com/lodestone/character/18491169/

User Info: Jedibaracuda

Jedibaracuda
1 month ago#12
BrainDamageEclipse posted...
Jedibaracuda posted...

That is assuming you actually have enough dust to craft it. Personally, I never have that much dust saved up because I’m always spending it as soon as I get enough to craft a new legendary.

Better get saving dust before the new year starts :)

Make the gold one if you can, or just make the regular one. Either way, its a free card.

I already have the regular one, so not much point in crafting the golden one as I really don’t care that much about having a gold legend in my wild collection.
Talk is cheap...because supply exceeds demand.

User Info: Last Soldier

Last Soldier
1 month ago#13
After some very precise calculation, I'll be getting 8600 net dusts after the rotation. Holy crap this is so awesome. That's 5 free legendaries right there. Looks like I'll skip the pre-order on this one unless there's something else that comes as bonus other than a card back. I'll pre-order if it comes with a new hero portrait or some other amazing bonus.
Finally got rid of my old sig about Pokemon after 10 years, DARN that's how long I've been on GameFAQs T_______________________________________________________T
BrainDamageEclipse 1 month ago#14
Last Soldier posted...
After some very precise calculation, I'll be getting 8600 net dusts after the rotation. Holy crap this is so awesome. That's 5 free legendaries right there. Looks like I'll skip the pre-order on this one unless there's something else that comes as bonus other than a card back. I'll pre-order if it comes with a new hero portrait or some other amazing bonus.

I just spent 8000 dust on goldens... so I'm due over 11000, plus more if I dust the goldens I just crafted.

Now, excuse me, I have odd/ even decks to make. This months ladder is going to be even more odd/ even shenanigans since a lot of players will have crafted them. Maybe giving a month's notice of HoF is asking for trouble.
If you believe in thinking for yourself, and aren't afraid to admit it, put something unique and original in your signature.
  1. Boards
  2. Hearthstone: Heroes of Warcraft
  3. Will I get dust back for crafting gold Baku?
  • Topic Archived