• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Hearthstone: Heroes of Warcraft
  3. What's your go-to fun yet terrible deck these days?

User Info: WilhelmHaven

WilhelmHaven
3 months ago#1
Before this expansion, I'd always keep a Thief/Cutlass Rogue deck on standby for some general Casual shenanigans.

These days, it's Quest Paladin, simply because those Prelates feel immensely fun to use, plus Da Undatakah. Non-Exodia build, I should add.

Fun, but holy s*** is it bad in this meta, with Freezing Traps and Psychic Screams flying around. Even playing around Freezing Traps, Quest Pally is way to slow to stand any chance against any current Hunter decks. Bit of a shame really.
PSN: BlackZion00

User Info: imkindafunny

imkindafunny
3 months ago#2
I've been rocking a C'thun Shudderwock Shaman in wild for the last week. It started off as someone else's design last expansion, but I had to tinker with it myself to fix it after the saronite nerf.

I'm hideously low ranked, so I'm not gonna swear to its success rate. But I do like playing it...
"Tiger got to sleep, Bird got to land; Man got to tell himself he understand."
I narrate RPGs erry Tuesday @ 6pm EST https://www.twitch.tv/sonofstapes

User Info: TheAlmightyPoe

TheAlmightyPoe
3 months ago#3
Mechathun druid, but I haven't played it since the nerfs.

Right now I'm playing with minion druid and odd Hunter.

Odd Hunter is almost viable. I need to tweak a few things then I'll aim for rank 5 for the first time in months.
"RAWR! I'm a vicious aminal"

User Info: SomboSteel

SomboSteel
3 months ago#4
im having tons of fun with Odd Shadowform priest. its not terrible, but its obviously not tier 1 either. i think there is some serious consideration to give this deck after rotation, it doesnt lose that many key cards and i think it genuinely has some potential once all the DKs f*** off to wild

User Info: Pegeta

Pegeta
3 months ago#5
Even Shaman with my Troll Hero.

User Info: Last Soldier

Last Soldier
3 months ago#6
Hero Power OTK Priest. Absolutely the lowest of Tier 4, but it's so fun when it works. I use it in all friendly battles with my friends.
Finally got rid of my old sig about Pokemon after 10 years, DARN that's how long I've been on GameFAQs T_______________________________________________________T

User Info: electronlantra

electronlantra
3 months ago#7
I love to play wild big priest its not terrible if you don't get Barnes early though you do nothing til turn 6

User Info: Simmedon

Simmedon
3 months ago#8
Renounce Darkness.
Switch FC: SW-5456-1062-9038
"You nuked me with light, I shot you four times... I think we can call it even."

User Info: NoAvailUsername

NoAvailUsername
3 months ago#9
academic espionage rogue

User Info: Eyecon86

Eyecon86
3 months ago#10
I always have fun with spell heavy mage builds or secret mage
Hearthstone User ID: FortyTwo#11568
Feel free to add me for spectate and friend quests.
  1. Boards
  2. Hearthstone: Heroes of Warcraft
  3. What's your go-to fun yet terrible deck these days?
  • Topic Archived