Who's Claiming Their L's on Meta Predictions?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Hearthstone: Heroes of Warcraft
  3. Who's Claiming Their L's on Meta Predictions?

User Info: DonnyG

DonnyG
4 months ago#1
I'm not going to necro the old threads, but plenty of L's should be claimed by the board on terrible predictions. I'll start with the list, but I'm sure there's others.

Not Enough Odd/Even Support
Shudderwock is OP (Claiming one here)
Glass Knight
Witching Hour
Aggro is OP

What else you got?

User Info: Eyecon86

Eyecon86
4 months ago#2
DonnyG posted...
I'm not going to necro the old threads, but plenty of L's should be claimed by the board on terrible predictions. I'll start with the list, but I'm sure there's others.

Glass Knight
Witching Hour
Aggro is OP

What else you got?

Odd warrior, Odd hunter, and of course Odd paladin are fantastic so there is plenty of Odd support for the classes that really benefit from the upgraded hero power the most
"Torture is torture and humiliation is humiliation only if you choose to suffer..."

DonnyG
4 months ago#3
Eyecon86 posted...
DonnyG posted...

Glass Knight
Witching Hour
Aggro is OP

What else you got?

Odd warrior, Odd hunter, and of course Odd paladin are fantastic so there is plenty of Odd support for the classes that really benefit from the upgraded hero power the most

Ahh yes but I present the following:

https://gamefaqs.gamespot.com/boards/710060-hearthstone-heroes-of-warcraft/76440874

My best buddies @BoyOfBattle and @SomboSteel at their all-knowing finest in there

"These devs are garb". As insightful as accurate, given the context.

"if there are literally no other odds/evens then it seems like it and the "start of battle" hero power upgrades will likely be a weak/underwhelming mechanic." Oops.

User Info: HeightOfHubris

HeightOfHubris
4 months ago#4
Did you go through all the prediction threads, comb over every single post for incorrect predictions and make a topic about it?

Dont you have work to do?
Edited 134 years ago

DonnyG
4 months ago#5
HeightOfHubris posted...
Did you go through all the prediction threads, comb over every single post for incorrect predictions and make a topic about it?

I have this thing called "recollection". Like the time you dusted your account over an Arena loss XD

HeightOfHubris
4 months ago#6
DonnyG posted...
HeightOfHubris posted...

I have this thing called "recollection". Like the time you dusted your account over an Arena loss XD

No, this clearly took research. You even quoted their posts.
Edited 134 years ago

User Info: XtraT

XtraT
4 months ago#7
^Dude is deflecting very hard.
Grand Marshal/Gladiator Priest, Lightplol.
PvE gladiator holy paladin, Lightp.

DonnyG
4 months ago#8
HeightOfHubris posted...
DonnyG posted...
HeightOfHubris posted...

No, this clearly took research. You even quoted their posts.

Yeah, in the time it took me to type "Even" in the Search field, followed by Copy + Paste. So about as much time as you SHOULD be spending discussing a game you ragequit in embarrassing fashion.

DonnyG
4 months ago#9
Definitely not surprised that chronic L takers try and avoid accountability at ANY cost. It's actually refreshing to accept an L from time to time. We're all human

HeightOfHubris
4 months ago#10
I have no regrets about dusting my collection; the game is terrible and the company is toxic. The only reasons im here is because Im saddened by how much potential this game has had before horrible decision after horrible decision turned it into a caustic mess.

So, we adressed my issue. Now how about you Donny? Why spend so much time trying to cause drama? To get street cred with all the other posters?
Edited 134 years ago
  1. Boards
  2. Hearthstone: Heroes of Warcraft
  3. Who's Claiming Their L's on Meta Predictions?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

Update Topic Flair

You are not allowed to update this topic's flair.

• Topic Archived