My condolences to those of you that got the Priest Weapon

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Hearthstone: Heroes of Warcraft
  3. My condolences to those of you that got the Priest Weapon

User Info: xAlphazonex

xAlphazonex
4 months ago#1
I don't know what in the world Blizzard thought when they made that.

User Info: RoboZygo

RoboZygo
4 months ago#2
Bait?

It’s clearly one of the better weapons.
3DS: 0834-1826-1425
NNID: robozygo

User Info: BobbySura

BobbySura
4 months ago#3
i got the priest AND warlock one
MR. TRIPLE DOUBLE BOBBY SURA

User Info: BoyOfBattle

BoyOfBattle
4 months ago#4
i got dragon soul and hunter weapon ayy LMAO !
DIEHARD DUBS FAN SINCE 2007. We Believe!
GSW. Chef Curry. Klay "Kray" Thompson. Kevin ALPHArant. we already won.

User Info: xAlphazonex

xAlphazonex
4 months ago#5
RoboZygo posted...
Bait?

Its really not. When are you going to be able to play 3 spells in one turn? How are you going to refuel your hand afterword? How are you going to play 3 spells again in one turn?

Is the effort of doing so really worth going through over just playing the current highlander priest or playing big priest?

Getting the weapon to go off even once is inconsistent as is. Getting it to go off twice is a miracle.

User Info: closetkpopfan

closetkpopfan
4 months ago#6
I got the Priest weapon as my freebie and also opened Warlock, Mage, and Hunter weapons. I think Priest and Warlock definitely have the worst 2. The Priest weapon you basically throw into a Lyra deck, but even then you're relying on getting both cards and probably at least 1 Radiant Elemental so you can actually try and get value out of the weapon.
http://s1.postimage.org/fm1o7jxqn/secret.jpg http://s28.postimg.org/iyw1do0vh/Untitled.png
http://s24.postimg.org/unjg0nrtx/1117615_1347687231256_full.jpg

User Info: thetraveler

thetraveler
4 months ago#7
LOL. I don't play rogue and got that bulls*** weapon. DE'd that f***er so fast the game crashed.
I'd like to name this new style sheet "The Homer", after his failed attempt at designing a car.

User Info: mada7

mada7
4 months ago#8
closetkpopfan posted...
I got the Priest weapon as my freebie and also opened Warlock, Mage, and Hunter weapons. I think Priest and Warlock definitely have the worst 2. The Priest weapon you basically throw into a Lyra deck, but even then you're relying on getting both cards and probably at least 1 Radiant Elemental so you can actually try and get value out of the weapon.

The warlock weapon is at least funny when it's played and when it triggers.
3DS Friend Code = 5155 - 3829 - 9448

User Info: KajeI

KajeI
4 months ago#9
I got a guy who played it turn 3 then didn't activate it the entire match and replaced it with Medivh's weapon on turn 8. Ain't seen anyone else use it or put together a deck list that convinced me it could really be worthwhile atm, definitely not a great showing.

Dungeon Run has been useful for letting me test out cards that i wouldn't otherwise have a chance at using, i'm quite enjoying it.
Look, i can name a few instances in MY life where i tried to reach mutual understanding
and i can TELL you, always faster and easier to just kill em. Just is!

User Info: orcus_snake

orcus_snake
4 months ago#10
xAlphazonex posted...
RoboZygo posted...
Bait?

Its really not. When are you going to be able to play 3 spells in one turn? How are you going to refuel your hand afterword? How are you going to play 3 spells again in one turn?

Is the effort of doing so really worth going through over just playing the current highlander priest or playing big priest?

Getting the weapon to go off even once is inconsistent as is. Getting it to go off twice is a miracle.

in Reyna stream the dude had the priest weapon and coin powerword shield into visions and got the 5/5, obviously he had a radiant, it didnt look hard.
"Warwick are you jungling"
"No I'm standing by the wolves because I miss my family"
  1. Boards
  2. Hearthstone: Heroes of Warcraft
  3. My condolences to those of you that got the Priest Weapon

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived