How much gold/dust do you have ready for the expansion?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Hearthstone: Heroes of Warcraft
  3. How much gold/dust do you have ready for the expansion?

User Info: NoJobBob

NoJobBob
2 months ago#11
CloneTheHero posted...
400 gold.

i dont pour money into this game unlike you nerds.

Neither do I, but I appreciate people that do because it keeps the content rolling

User Info: RoboZygo

RoboZygo
2 months ago#12
3.5k gold (got a lot of KOFT packs) but like 6k dust
3DS: 0834-1826-1425
NNID: robozygo

User Info: slumpcat

slumpcat
2 months ago#13
I'll have about 5200 gold and about 1000 dust. This will be the first expansion I'm not going to buy cards from with money, just hoping I can make some fun decks.

User Info: Soulavenger69

Soulavenger69
2 months ago#14
7110 and like 20k (iirc) dust

User Info: jamsca

jamsca
2 months ago#15
Well, good luck guys.
Currently playing gumi's Brave Frontier (http://bravefrontier.gumi.sg/) and Phantom of the Kill (http://forums.gumi.sg/forum/gumi-games/phantom-of-the-kill)!

User Info: soonerzealot

soonerzealot
2 months ago#16
6k gold, 2k dust. Thinking I may just spend 4K for packs, plus the freebies the give us, so I should get two legendaries out of it at worst. Not seeing much to cause me to spend everything I have, at least up front.
3DS FC: 2938-6886-6413
PM me if you add me.

User Info: BoyOfBattle

BoyOfBattle
2 months ago#17
https://i.imgur.com/o1Lm8xw.png

built up from a total of 775g. spent almost all my gold and immediately started saving again on KoFT release day

dust: only have 1.2k in the bank but i can dust golden rotface, golden rag, sylvanas if needed. also some crapolas like al akir and hadronox
DIEHARD DUBS FAN SINCE 2007. We Believe!
GSW. Chef Curry. Klay "Kray" Thompson. Kevin ALPHArant. we already won.

User Info: mada7

mada7
2 months ago#18
2K of each roughly. Im somewhat torn on whether or not to get the pre-order or not though because on the one hand the set doesn't look great but odds are there will be a few cards that surprise me so Id want to have a good supply of dust ready
3DS Friend Code = 5155 - 3829 - 9448

User Info: KajeI

KajeI
2 months ago#19
2.5kish gold, 5k dust. I only ever start saving up once the expansion's name has been released and that's always been more than enough to get me enough to get what i want by the next expansion is previewed.
Look, i can name a few instances in MY life where i tried to reach mutual understanding
and i can TELL you, always faster and easier to just kill em. Just is!
BrainDamageEclipse 2 months ago#20
BoyOfBattle posted...
**16205 gold**

built up from a total of 775g. spent almost all my gold and immediately started saving again on KoFT release day

You saved up 15430 gold since Aug 10? That's 128 gold *every single day* for 120 days...
If you believe in thinking for yourself, and aren't afraid to admit it, put something unique and original in your signature.
  1. Boards
  2. Hearthstone: Heroes of Warcraft
  3. How much gold/dust do you have ready for the expansion?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived