Which new cards in K&C will you be aiming for?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Hearthstone: Heroes of Warcraft
  3. Which new cards in K&C will you be aiming for?

User Info: Chairstood

Chairstood
4 months ago#1
Personally:

Lone Champion
Cave Hydra
Vulgar Homunculus

And that's it for me really.
Very cheap to make if i don't get these in packs.
My wallet will not be crying this time around.

What about you guys?
Crash is back and Crashier than ever.
Hopefully his best buddy Spyro will join him soon.

User Info: WilhelmHaven

WilhelmHaven
4 months ago#2
All of them. I enjoy trying to make the crappy cards work, too!

I think the most underwhelming cards for me are the weapons. Would rather pull minions/spells, even if they're kind of garbage.

I guess I've had my eye on Carnivorous Cube since it was revealed, so I hope to get that.
PSN: BlackZion00

User Info: wolverinerob79

wolverinerob79
4 months ago#3
I'm still waiting for the reddit thread to have the full list. Is this the closest we've been to an expansion without the full list consolidated?

User Info: WilhelmHaven

WilhelmHaven
4 months ago#4
wolverinerob79 posted...
I'm still waiting for the reddit thread to have the full list. Is this the closest we've been to an expansion without the full list consolidated?

You probably already know this site, but just in case...

http://www.hearthstonetopdecks.com/card-category/set/expansions/kobolds-catacombs/

Think it's pretty much up-to-date now.
PSN: BlackZion00

User Info: mada7

mada7
4 months ago#5
This is a weird set in which there's no legendaries that look like must haves which is actually refreshing. The cards Id want are:

Arcane Tyrant
Duskbreaker
Elven Minstrel
Fal'dorei Strider (maybe)
Gilded Gargoyle
Greedy Sprite
Hooked Reaver
Kobold Librarian
Lesser Diamond Spellstone
Lesser Onyx Spellstone
Potion of Heroism
Twilight Acolyte
Psychic Scream
Unstable Evolution

If there's any legendaries Id consider it'd be the rogue ones but I think tempo rogue can keep on trucking without them and I've never been a fan of miracle.

In general I don't see anything that will radically alter the game's meta. Too many of the cards are gimmicks with terrible stats
3DS Friend Code = 5155 - 3829 - 9448

User Info: xAlphazonex

xAlphazonex
4 months ago#6
mada7 posted...
This is a weird set in which there's no legendaries that look like must haves which is actually refreshing. The cards Id want are:

Arcane Tyrant
Duskbreaker
Elven Minstrel
Fal'dorei Strider (maybe)
Gilded Gargoyle
Greedy Sprite
Hooked Reaver
Kobold Librarian
Lesser Diamond Spellstone
Lesser Onyx Spellstone
Potion of Heroism
Twilight Acolyte
Psychic Scream
Unstable Evolution

If there's any legendaries Id consider it'd be the rogue ones but I think tempo rogue can keep on trucking without them and I've never been a fan of miracle.

In general I don't see anything that will radically alter the game's meta. Too many of the cards are gimmicks with terrible stats

Darkness is a must have.

User Info: sailorpete

sailorpete
4 months ago#7
Unstable will be mine no matter what I don't care I love evolve I have golden Thrall Deathseer from a pack. Sonya Shadowdancer makes me want play Jade Rogue even though Tempo is just better, but make big jades while controlling the board is nice
"Welcome to Super Vegeta's Big Bang Attack" Vegeta Dragon Ball Z Claims 'Hayate Yagami' KSErin fans: 20
  1. Boards
  2. Hearthstone: Heroes of Warcraft
  3. Which new cards in K&C will you be aiming for?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived