Hunter Legendary weapon.

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: KajeI

KajeI
4 months ago#1
7 mana 4/2. If you have no minions in your deck fill your hand with hunter spells. Rhok'delar is the name, didn't catch it the first time.
Look, i can name a few instances in MY life where i tried to reach mutual understanding
and i can TELL you, always faster and easier to just kill em. Just is!

User Info: mada7

mada7
4 months ago#2
It's like they went out of their way to make an entire cycle of legendary crap
3DS Friend Code = 5155 - 3829 - 9448

User Info: DonnyG33

DonnyG33
4 months ago#3
Hunter needs better spells and easier access to those spells without playing minions (card draw) to make this remotely viable.

Not good.
F2P people. The vegans of the gaming world. They'll tell you about it even if no one asked.

KajeI
4 months ago#4
I'm probably gonna use this topic to talk about other new cards i see during the stream, better use of time than worrying about this crap Hunter legend.

Hope Hunter gets a spell that destroys enemy weapons, otherwise i can't imagine this style of deck seeing play in this meta unless almost every weapon doesn't see play.

Aw s***, Warlock healing. 1 mana spell destroy a friendly minion gain 8 HP.

Hunter spell, 4 mana deal 3 damage summon a 3/3 wolf.

Sleepy Dragon, 9 mana 4/12 dragon with taunt. Neutral i think.
Look, i can name a few instances in MY life where i tried to reach mutual understanding

User Info: Shadow Don

Shadow Don
4 months ago#5
what the f*** blizzard
sigless user

User Info: LightHawKnight

LightHawKnight
4 months ago#6
Blizzard really wants Hunter dead huh?
The Official Odin of the Shin Megami Tensei IV board.
"You know how confusing the whole good-evil concept is for me."

User Info: closetkpopfan

closetkpopfan
4 months ago#7
It's worse then anyone imagined, and that's saying something considering how bad Hunter cards have been.
http://s1.postimage.org/fm1o7jxqn/secret.jpg http://s28.postimg.org/iyw1do0vh/Untitled.png
http://s24.postimg.org/unjg0nrtx/1117615_1347687231256_full.jpg

KajeI
4 months ago#8
3 mana 2/4 beast for hunter. It has that cleave effect that makes minions next to the target take damage as well.

3 mana 4/4 for warrior. Attacks at the start of your turn (uses up its attack for the turn).

4 mana 3/5 for druid. Deathrattle, return a copy of this minion to your deck.

Neutral 9 mana 5/5. Battlecry, recruit a 1, 2, and 3-ATTACK minion (1 of each).

Rogue 2 mana 3/1. Don't remember if it was battlecry or combo, but it draws you a weapon from your deck i think.

Neutral 4 mana 3/3. Only you can target this with spells and hero powers.

4 mana 20/20. Starts dormant. Shuffle 3 candles into your deck, when you draw them all this awakens.

User Info: Aka_Neko

Aka_Neko
4 months ago#9
The weapon is terrible. -It even makes you burn your next draw??? They just didnt care about that when making the card huh? Hunter spells in general are pretty terrible with no game plan. Random Hunter spells arent going to really help you win.

Not to mention its a 4/2 for 7... ??

Yeahhhh its bad.

User Info: Shadow Don

Shadow Don
4 months ago#10
XtraT posted...
7 mana 4:2 ''if your deck has no minion, fully heal your hero''

https://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/710060-hearthstone-heroes-of-warcraft/76060649#qp

literal f***ing prophet

Yea this mechanic is f***ing trash and it especially doesn't make sense with rotating sets and neutral cards being minions only. How the f*** do you even build a deck?
sigless user

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived