Best new class legendary?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Hearthstone: Heroes of Warcraft
  3. Best new class legendary?

User Info: NoJobBob

NoJobBob
5 months ago#1
Which class legendary do you think is the best? - Results (31 votes)
Dragoncaller Alanna
3.23% (1 vote)
Geosculptor Yip
9.68% (3 votes)
Grumble, Worldshaker
16.13% (5 votes)
Ixlid, Fungal Lord
0% (0 votes)
Kathrena Winterwisp
9.68% (3 votes)
Lynessa Sunsorrow
22.58% (7 votes)
Sonya Shadowdancer
32.26% (10 votes)
Temporus
3.23% (1 vote)
Rin, the First Disciple
3.23% (1 vote)
This poll is now closed.
This one is pretty hard to judge for me

Kathrena has good value but is an 8 mana Hunter card. Geosculptor has pretty strong starting stats for his effect if can somehow keep high armor. . Rogue one just looks like a better shadowcaster to me. The others all seem pretty hard to judge too. Especially Grumble

This is definitely one of the more iffy expansions for legendaries, but I think I would go with Kathrena. The value attached to her is nuts. Just not sure if Hunter can be good or not.

http://www.hearthstonetopdecks.com/cards/?st=&manaCost=&format=wild&rarity=88&type=89&class=&set=1240&mechanic=&race=&orderby=ASC-name&view=gallery

User Info: RoboZygo

RoboZygo
5 months ago#2
I feel like Sunsorrow will be the most useful. It’s weak to silence (like everything in Paladin) but if you play a single Spikeridged Steed it’s basically that on a 7 mana minion. Just seems generally useful.
3DS: 0834-1826-1425
NNID: robozygo

User Info: NoJobBob

NoJobBob
5 months ago#3
RoboZygo posted...
I feel like Sunsorrow will be the most useful. It’s weak to silence (like everything in Paladin) but if you play a single Spikeridged Steed it’s basically that on a 7 mana minion. Just seems generally useful.

It does have potential. My main problem is that you just better hope turn turn 7 you've drawn a Spikeridged if you've drawn your Sunsorrow . Her+ just Spikeridged is slightly bad value. With a BoK though it gets pretty solid. Not sure if it's worth running other buffs

User Info: Hero3ziz

Hero3ziz
5 months ago#4
Rogue got the best legendary minion and weapon (so far).
I swear I'm not insane. Yes, most likely not insane.

User Info: mada7

mada7
5 months ago#5
I voted for grumble but none of these look particularly strong. So many bad bodies for their costs. Sonya is interesting but shadowcaster might be better since the odds of her getting you two minions you'd want to duplicate in a game is low. Get a vilespine slayer when she's played and then next turn she dies. Yip would be cool but this set loaded down the high cost spell slot with utter garbage stat minions.
3DS Friend Code = 5155 - 3829 - 9448

User Info: Aka_Neko

Aka_Neko
5 months ago#6
Lynessas the outright strongest imo.
  1. Boards
  2. Hearthstone: Heroes of Warcraft
  3. Best new class legendary?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

Update Topic Flair

You are not allowed to update this topic's flair.

• Topic Archived