• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Hearthstone: Heroes of Warcraft
  3. Been facing a taunt warrior deck I'd rarely seen before

User Info: JudgeAnderson

JudgeAnderson
1 year ago#1
It's a new take on an older taunt deck with Bolster and Protect the King, but it has some Gadget cards thrown in.

It generally outvalues me and I concede to get on with my games, but I'd like to play with it on my run to Golden Garrosh, and was wondering if anyone had seen a list or stream anywhere detailing this?

My Google Fu failed me.
"I'll attract the enemy with my human call: 'I'm so wasted! I'm so wasted!'" - Dryad, WC3

User Info: Dartkun

Dartkun
1 year ago#2
Is it the taunt deck that wrecks pirates but has like 20% win rate against everyone else?
http://i.imgur.com/PUVNqBo.jpg

JudgeAnderson
1 year ago#3
It's wrecked my Jade Druids, Dragon Priests, and Shamans with good starting hands.

Priest I only recovered from the sheer onslaught of Taunts with Dragonfire.
"I'll attract the enemy with my human call: 'I'm so wasted! I'm so wasted!'" - Dryad, WC3

User Info: Dartkun

Dartkun
1 year ago#4
Interesting. I haven't come across it yet. Every Warrior is Pirate.
http://i.imgur.com/PUVNqBo.jpg

User Info: OmegaEinherjar

OmegaEinherjar
1 year ago#5
It's a Trump deck as far as I know. His YouTube channel uploaded it yesterday. He played a bunch of games with it and kept getting matched against Priest which beat him handily. He won one game against a pirate aggro shaman. I am surprised people are playing it considering it's poor win rate.

JudgeAnderson
1 year ago#6
Thanks for the lead. Mostly curious as to what's in it.

User Info: Shadow_Of_Fenix

Shadow_Of_Fenix
1 year ago#7
Both Shaman and Warrior pirate decks run 0 removal outside of actual burst. If you can get a 4/9 alley armorsmith (better yet 5/10 or 6/11) and they have to use minions to remove it you almost win the game right away.

If you don't draw that, you typically loose since taunts aren't mana efficent for the most part.

User Info: sharazisspecial

sharazisspecial
1 year ago#8
Taunt warrior is bad.
Currently playing Pokemon Sun FC: 0447 6293 3999 Name:Sharaz
  1. Boards
  2. Hearthstone: Heroes of Warcraft
  3. Been facing a taunt warrior deck I'd rarely seen before
  • Topic Archived