Medivh > cotw any good now?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Hearthstone: Heroes of Warcraft
  3. Medivh > cotw any good now?

User Info: Gigashock

Gigashock
1 year ago#1
Now that cotw occupies 9 mana, is medivh a viable 8 drop placement? 7/7 curve into 3 minions and 9 mana minion seem pretty good
Idiot, n. A member of a large and powerful tribe whose influence in human affairs has always been dominant and controlling. -The Devil's Dictionary

User Info: Nidtendofreak

Nidtendofreak
1 year ago#2
Rest of Hunter's commonly used spells are 2-3 mana. Also conflicts a bit with Eaglehorn Bow.

Maybe it could work? Doubtful though. I'm already running Rags in Midrange Hunter, so the change is just meaning that I have a curve to 9 instead of a curve to 8 with options.
And so begins a tale of vengeance and betrayal. Destiny by sinner sought. Tragedy by power wrought. Valkyrie Profile: Covenant of the Plume.

User Info: soggytoast11

soggytoast11
1 year ago#3
The 8-mana slot is better than 9, so if hunters weren't already doing this then there's no reason to now.

User Info: XtraT

XtraT
1 year ago#4
Just play Rag.
Grand Marshal/Gladiator Priest, Lightplol.
PvE gladiator holy paladin, Lightp.

User Info: xtreemmasheen3k2

xtreemmasheen3k2
1 year ago#5
Just running Ragnaros might be the more consistent option.
Former #1 Uber Battler on Smogon: http://i.imgur.com/XsU3foj.jpg
My Youtube Channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/dabom88

User Info: WarriorFenix

WarriorFenix
1 year ago#6
Probably not because playing a 9 mana spell with medivh you run the risk of him summoning Majordomo which isnt particularly something you want
Celtic FC - Come on you Bhoys in Green!
http://s22.postimg.org/552gnbb9d/S1_Ne2v_J.jpg

User Info: Empiror

Empiror
1 year ago#7
I'm also thinking rag is better off until domo isn't in the random 9 drops anymore.

You could also go for N'zoth. Only 1 turn later after all.
3DS FC: 3926 7526 - 7579 I have Pokemon OR and Kid Icarus among other PVP games

User Info: SirHeiska

SirHeiska
1 year ago#8
Medivh + CotW = King Krush (in your dreams... in reality you get Majordomo)

User Info: sailorpete

sailorpete
1 year ago#9
Empiror posted...
I'm also thinking rag is better off until domo isn't in the random 9 drops anymore.

You could also go for N'zoth. Only 1 turn later after all.

True and maybe next year we will get another good 9 drop that won't f*** you
"Welcome to Super Vegeta's Big Bang Attack" Vegeta Dragon Ball Z Claims 'Hayate Yagami' KSErin fans: 20

User Info: KeiHazuki99

KeiHazuki99
1 year ago#10
I don't think Majordomo is a bad idea. 10/7 stats(from the CotW buff) with taunt protecting it and a 5/2 you can control to secure the board on the turn it played. Most class can't deal 8 damage to face behind taunt while also killing Majorodomo. If the opponent just kill Majordomo to set up lethal next turn, the opponent has to survive the 8 damage hero power and CotW minions.

Probably only control warrior can pull it off. Combo warrior can't go face anymore.
  1. Boards
  2. Hearthstone: Heroes of Warcraft
  3. Medivh > cotw any good now?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

Update Topic Flair

You are not allowed to update this topic's flair.

• Topic Archived