"Secret Paladin's really ****ing up the ladder. Can I just say that?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
This topic contains spoilers - you can click, tap, or highlight to reveal them
  1. Boards
  2. Hearthstone: Heroes of Warcraft
  3. "Secret Paladin's really ****ing up the ladder. Can I just say that?

User Info: xtreemmasheen3k2

xtreemmasheen3k2
1 year ago#1
http://i.imgur.com/wwiZ02o.jpg

"Because even when you're against Hunter, it winds up being Secret Paladin".

Reference to this: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CG64gTC3A9w&t=5m16
Former #1 Uber Battler on Smogon: http://i.imgur.com/XsU3foj.jpg
My Youtube Channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/dabom88

User Info: XtraT

XtraT
1 year ago#2
Gj posting old reddit topics.
Grand Marshal/Gladiator Priest, Lightplol.
PvE gladiator holy paladin, Lightp.

User Info: mattfrank

mattfrank
1 year ago#3
Secret Hunter will never ever become a problematic deck like pre-wotog era secretdi, all because of one card that totally counters it.
US 3ds FC:Bafflin 0533-4048-3637
Jpn 3ds FC:Mattfrank 3909-8121-4346

User Info: Monopoman

Monopoman
1 year ago#4
mattfrank posted...
Secret Hunter will never ever become a problematic deck like pre-wotog era secretdi, all because of one card that totally counters it.

Well that deck also had the ridiculous power of Muster for Battle a 3 mana card that practically does everything you want at 3 mana.

User Info: jordandavis7

jordandavis7
1 year ago#5
Monopoman posted...
mattfrank posted...

Well that deck also had the ridiculous power of Muster for Battle a 3 mana card that practically does everything you want at 3 mana.

And shielded mini bot.. then again it had the best curve possible
John 6:47
HS: Yarden #1213

User Info: Jedibaracuda

Jedibaracuda
1 year ago#6
Secretkeeper into Shielded Minibot into Muster into Shredder into Belcher into MC into Dr. Boom into Tirion. Hard to beat that curve.
Talk is cheap...because supply exceeds demand.

User Info: UnrivaledKoopa

UnrivaledKoopa
1 year ago#7
mattfrank posted...

No good player is ever going to put a 2/4 for 4 mana into their deck. That card wouldn't even see play in the LoE Secret Paladin meta.
I never wanted to be a serial killer, anyway.
I wanted to be... a LUMBERJACK! - Dexter Morgan

User Info: NoDozTweaker

NoDozTweaker
1 year ago#8
UnrivaledKoopa posted...
mattfrank posted...

No good player is ever going to put a 2/4 for 4 mana into their deck. That card wouldn't even see play in the LoE Secret Paladin meta.

That's probably a bit of a stretch. It absolutely would have seen play. Probably could've saved that meta a bit by forcing secret paladin to not be so prevalent. Then it wouldn't have seen much play and a cycle would've started.
GT: NoDoz Tweaker
Battletag: Anoobis#1532; Server: Americas --Twitch-www.twitch.tv/anoobishs

User Info: Ikethelord3

Ikethelord3
1 year ago#9
The real strength MC had over Cloaked Huntress is that it pulled secrets from your deck. Cloaked Huntress only plays secrets from your hand but MC played secrets that weren't so you didn't lose card advantage or have to draw in to all your good stuff.
"Run sand hourglass, in my time, will I be worth?
Spin 'round carousel when your horse isn't screwed in." - Coheed & Cambria, Delirium Trigger

User Info: UnrivaledKoopa

UnrivaledKoopa
1 year ago#10
Ikethelord3 posted...
The real strength MC had over Cloaked Huntress is that it pulled secrets from your deck. Cloaked Huntress only plays secrets from your hand but MC played secrets that weren't so you didn't lose card advantage or have to draw in to all your good stuff.

The strength that Cloaked Huntress has over MC is that Hunter secrets are pretty good cards on their own right. The only other deck that actually plays its secrets without Mad Scientist is Freeze Mage, which plays Ice Block, though it cut Ice Barrier.
I never wanted to be a serial killer, anyway.
I wanted to be... a LUMBERJACK! - Dexter Morgan
  1. Boards
  2. Hearthstone: Heroes of Warcraft
  3. "Secret Paladin's really ****ing up the ladder. Can I just say that?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

Update Topic Flair

You are not allowed to update this topic's flair.

• Topic Archived