Blizzard needs to fix their damn servers

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Hearthstone: Heroes of Warcraft
  3. Blizzard needs to fix their damn servers

User Info: The Masked Mage

The Masked Mage
1 year ago#1
Here I am about to win and the game freezes, but it doesn't freeze, I'm just stuck on my turn forever while I'm sure the other guy plays on.
Laissez les bons temps rouler.

User Info: ff7fan321v2

ff7fan321v2
1 year ago#2
The Masked Mage posted...
Here I am about to win and the game freezes, but it doesn't freeze, I'm just stuck on my turn forever while I'm sure the other guy plays on.

Yes, YOU disconnected. It's unlikely it's on their end if the game continued. There was likely a discrepancy on your end. Between your computer-router-modem-ISP-Blizzard's Server.

The best thing to do when this happens is close Hearthstone and reload it and hopefully it'll reconnect to your game.
PSN - ff7fan321

The Masked Mage
1 year ago#3
On my end? With 100 mb/s FIOS? My Internet is so good I posted this message a minute before I wrote it. The game never did continue. That much is clear. Never said I lost the previous game.

User Info: RedPixel

RedPixel
1 year ago#4
Tell your internets to git gud. Lel

User Info: MasterPoker

MasterPoker
1 year ago#5
Blizzard gets DDOSed a lot. Including at least once in the last few days, it took Overwatch down for a lot of people.
i7-4770k | GeForce GTX 780 Ti | 16 GB DDR3 | Wii U | 3DS XL | PS3 | X1 (kids :/) | HTC Vive | Xuande

User Info: redundancies

redundancies
1 year ago#6
On my end? With 100 mb/s FIOS? My Internet is so good I posted this message a minute before I wrote it. The game never did continue. That much is clear. Never said I lost the previous game.

Internet connections are never direct. You can have the best connection speed in the world, but the problem could be somewhere between your machine and the target machine and not be Blizzard's fault.

User Info: ff7fan321v2

ff7fan321v2
1 year ago#7
The game never did continue. That much is clear. Never said I lost the previous game.

while I'm sure the other guy plays on.

Riiiiiiight.
PSN - ff7fan321

The Masked Mage
1 year ago#8
ff7fan321v2 posted...
The game never did continue. That much is clear. Never said I lost the previous game.

while I'm sure the other guy plays on.

Riiiiiiight.

The way the freeze manifests is my turn ends, but doesn't end, so my character keeps saying the "Wow a lot of time has passed" emote but the turn button shows it's the opponent's turn.

After reentering the game, I was given a win.

That's how I gained additional information and came to that conclusion.

User Info: xtreemmasheen3k2

xtreemmasheen3k2
1 year ago#9
Deck trackers are great for trying to ascertain "Should the Rope have come up by now?".
Former #1 Uber Battler on Smogon: http://i.imgur.com/XsU3foj.jpg
My Youtube Channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/dabom88
  1. Boards
  2. Hearthstone: Heroes of Warcraft
  3. Blizzard needs to fix their damn servers

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

Update Topic Flair

You are not allowed to update this topic's flair.

• Topic Archived