• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Hearthstone: Heroes of Warcraft
  3. This is the best balanced meta since beta.

User Info: fatelord

fatelord
2 years ago#1
No OP class. Best is probably midrange shaman and only slightly and can be beaten by anything.

No old miracle rogue.
No crazy deathrattle hunter.
No secret paladin
No grim warrior.

Blizzard really learned their lesson. For that I say kudos.
Sent from my iPhone via PowerFAQs 1.23

User Info: xtreemmasheen3k2

xtreemmasheen3k2
2 years ago#2
Ultimately, yeah, I agree with Blizzard's recent interviews saying the introduction of the Standard format has been a resounding success. Before Old Gods, I was thinking about how I'd probably mostly just be playing Wild. But it's so freeing to not have to see or include Boom, Shredder, Mad Scientist, Belcher etc. in every deck. Much more diversity is a good thing.
Former #1 Uber Battler on Smogon: http://i.imgur.com/XsU3foj.jpg
My Youtube Channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/dabom88

User Info: Figure09

Figure09
2 years ago#3
I agree but I'm looking forward to more new cards soon. Constructed is getting a tad stale just from a lack of card pool.

User Info: mattfrank

mattfrank
2 years ago#4
OP decks has been getting weaker and weaker since since BRM.Secretdin and shaman is beatable by most tierb 2/3 decks.

Dont know why people still complain about so much.
US 3ds FC:Bafflin 0533-4048-3637
Jpn 3ds FC:Mattfrank 3909-8121-4346

User Info: titan6669

titan6669
2 years ago#5
oh yeah its really awesome to face nothing but shaman for two months, and likely continue to face nothing but shaman until the next expansion.

User Info: Simmedon

Simmedon
2 years ago#6
mattfrank posted...
OP decks has been getting weaker and weaker since since BRM.Secretdin and shaman is beatable by most tierb 2/3 decks.

Dont know why people still complain about so much.

It's easier to complain than to plan and adjust.
Showdown: False_hturT
"I am the knife in the gunfight ... So tell me, are you afraid of the dark?"

User Info: Zantetsuken_G

Zantetsuken_G
2 years ago#7
My games today were pretty varied, only class I played against a lot was Warriors and the least was Priest.

I'm playing Yogg Hunter. Hoping to see more Yogg decks, only seen 1 Yogg Mage and 1 Yogg Hunter today.
"Men in battle, do not need women. My love is my Sword!" - The Almighty Dekar from Lufia II

User Info: AzureDrag0n1

AzureDrag0n1
2 years ago#8
Pretty much any common Warrior deck is favored against both types of common Shaman decks. This has been determined to be statistically true.

I would say the only class that has really been shafted is Priest. Although Priest can do ok if Warrior is the most common deck type as it is favored against most Warrior decks except Pirate Warrior.

User Info: Moose555

Moose555
2 years ago#9
titan6669 posted...
oh yeah its really awesome to face nothing but shaman for two months, and likely continue to face nothing but shaman until the next expansion.

Yeah, shaman-only meta would be sooo bad ...
Oh wait, warriors, midrange hunter, and zoo all beat shaman
To survive, we cling to all we know and understand. And label it reality. But knowledge and understanding are ambiguous. That reality could be an illusion.

User Info: dermoratraken

dermoratraken
2 years ago#10
I was just thinking that this was the worst balanced meta...

I really can't tell if this topic is sarcasm.
  1. Boards
  2. Hearthstone: Heroes of Warcraft
  3. This is the best balanced meta since beta.
  • Topic Archived