• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Hearthstone: Heroes of Warcraft
  3. Hearthstone is exclusionary. I have never fought a Roach Boy or Gourd Critic

User Info: xtreemmasheen3k2

xtreemmasheen3k2
2 years ago#1
I mean, come on, Roach Boys, Gourd Critics, and Cardish Ians are sentient beings too. I should be able to play against them, and they should be able to play against me. Yet, I have literally never been matched up against one. With how much RNG is in this game, I should have been matched up against them one, but it has happened literally 0 times to me in the Year and a Half I've been playing Hearthstone. Call this confirmation bias if you want, but I think there's definitely manipulation on Blizzard's part in that matchmaking reel.
Former #1 Uber Battler on Smogon: http://i.imgur.com/XsU3foj.jpg
My Youtube Channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/dabom88

User Info: shadowreaper7

shadowreaper7
2 years ago#2
xtreemmasheen3k2 posted...
I mean, come on, Roach Boys, Gourd Critics, and Cardish Ians are sentient beings too. I should be able to play against them, and they should be able to play against me. Yet, I have literally never been matched up against one. With how much RNG is in this game, I should have been matched up against them one, but it has happened literally 0 times to me in the Year and a Half I've been playing Hearthstone. Call this confirmation bias if you want, but I think there's definitely manipulation on Blizzard's part in that matchmaking reel.

Why just the other day Kripp got matched up against "The Worst Player".
3DS FC: 2578 - 3653 - 3599
You know you could just quote me. Seeing as you spent the time saying exactly the same thing... just later...

User Info: Mazithra

Mazithra
2 years ago#3
I constantly get matched up with Really Slow Guy
"Plummer is the Billy Graham of the NFL. He can make 70,000 people say 'Jesus' in unison."

User Info: AnonymousLoner

AnonymousLoner
2 years ago#4
You really want to be matched up against a "Blizzard Developer" to escape RNG manipulation? I don't think so.
"You seem intent on deepening his pain when you should be withdrawing from a argument that's clearly getting to him on a personal level." - MaxStar360

User Info: redundancies

redundancies
2 years ago#5
I'm still waiting for the day I can face off against a Fiscally Responsible Mime.
  1. Boards
  2. Hearthstone: Heroes of Warcraft
  3. Hearthstone is exclusionary. I have never fought a Roach Boy or Gourd Critic
  • Topic Archived