• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: Divinehero

Divinehero
2 months ago#1
thinkin about tryin this setup

landy/dh/protector
medic/alchemist

it sounds like it'd work to me but i dunno
Every time I hear "The Big Bang Theory" I imagine God having sex with something and BOOM the Universe was created. - PatrickSim

User Info: Enfinete

Enfinete
2 months ago#2
Sure. Landy/DH/Alchemist can deal damage while P and M supports them.

You may want to get some grimoires for Medic to do things while not healing. Enemy skills are decent in EOU.
You may want to move Protector out of the way to use War Cry on Landsknecht.
"The Story will become Legend...." - From Riviera: The Promised Land
(edited 2 months ago)

Divinehero
2 months ago#3
do the DH skills have decent dmg modifiers so they can at least do alright dmg if i can't get the debuff/bind component to land so it can contribute decently to fights?

should i pick up some grimories for that.. i'd assume if i use sword i'd just grab some grimories generated by the landy but i dunno with whip
Every time I hear "The Big Bang Theory" I imagine God having sex with something and BOOM the Universe was created. - PatrickSim

User Info: Enfinete

Enfinete
1 month ago#4
For Whip, Ecstasy with 0 bind is bugged/has an oversight where level 10 and beyond will match 1 bind dmg or do higher. It ends up being one of the strongest single target physical attacks.

Sword Hunter will want to utilize Bait stuff and Drain Bite without ailment.

I would recommed whip hunter.

Re: grimoire, don’t worry too much about it. Charge grimoire is useful for using Boost or coordinating with the likes of Wolf Pack (7 king grimoire; turn dmg boost). Wrath’s Migh can stack. Whip Mastery also (but not sword mastery).
"The Story will become Legend...." - From Riviera: The Promised Land

Divinehero
1 month ago#5
...huh interesting good to know tho thanks for the info
  • Post New Message