• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Etrian Odyssey Untold: The Millennium Girl
  3. All Rare / Conditional Drops, Strongest Gear and Multi-Item Craft FAQ *spoilers*

User Info: gdemaster

gdemaster
7 months ago#91
So uhh, something weird about one (or maybe more?) of the conditional drops.

I just killed an Iron Turtle with Petrification and the previous damage dealt to it was by Viper, which poisoned it, too.
Yet I still got the Scratched Shell afterwards, so I was wondering why that happened, though I think it may have to do with Viper having been the last actual damage dealt to it before being petrified

User Info: SapphireOfChaos

SapphireOfChaos
7 months ago#92
@gdemaster posted...
So uhh, something weird about one (or maybe more?) of the conditional drops.

I just killed an Iron Turtle with Petrification and the previous damage dealt to it was by Viper, which poisoned it, too.
Yet I still got the Scratched Shell afterwards, so I was wondering why that happened, though I think it may have to do with Viper having been the last actual damage dealt to it before being petrified

From what I know, as this topic is long-since been uneditable and newer information is available, but as long as you kill the Iron Turtle with an attack that is not elemental (Fire/Ice/Volt), you will get Scratched Shell. That includes Poison, Petrification, and Instant Death.
3DS: 1590-4884-9269 | Switch: SW-3337-1639-7884
Discord link: https://discord.gg/hDQ6rWb | ''I reject your wit and substitute my own.'' - guwa

User Info: Divinehero

Divinehero
1 month ago#93
speaking of the iron turtle.. i killed it w/ spear assist (which this topic says can yield the conditional) and each time this happened i didn't get it
Every time I hear "The Big Bang Theory" I imagine God having sex with something and BOOM the Universe was created. - PatrickSim

User Info: SapphireOfChaos

SapphireOfChaos
1 month ago#94
Divinehero posted...
speaking of the iron turtle.. i killed it w/ spear assist (which this topic says can yield the conditional) and each time this happened i didn't get it

It can, as long as it doesn't actually take on a Fire/Ice/Volt element. That's the conditions for Scratched Shell. Not killing with Fire/Ice/Volt element.
3DS: 1590-4884-9269 | Switch: SW-3337-1639-7884
Discord link: https://discord.gg/hDQ6rWb | ''I reject your wit and substitute my own.'' - guwa
(edited 1 month ago)
  1. Boards
  2. Etrian Odyssey Untold: The Millennium Girl
  3. All Rare / Conditional Drops, Strongest Gear and Multi-Item Craft FAQ *spoilers*
  • Post New Message