• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Etrian Odyssey Untold: The Millennium Girl
  3. All Rare / Conditional Drops, Strongest Gear and Multi-Item Craft FAQ *spoilers*

User Info: SapphireOfChaos

SapphireOfChaos
5 years ago#71
Which attack are you using to Petrify it with?
3DS FC: 1590-4884-9269 | PKMN X - IGN: Sapphire (Shiny Charm obtained: 2/5/2014)
Friend Safari: Fire - Growlithe, Charmeleon, Braixen | TSV: 401

User Info: Krhinji

Krhinji
5 years ago#72
Chaosmaster00 posted...
Which attack are you using to Petrify it with?

Just a level one version of the Hexer's petrify curse. I've done it 10 times now, since my party is all-physical aside from my ronin, it makes it easier to get rid of them.

SapphireOfChaos
5 years ago#73
Ah, neat. Wonder why that works?
3DS FC: 1590-4884-9269 | PKMN X - IGN: Sapphire (Shiny Charm obtained: 2/5/2014)

User Info: BahamutKaiser

BahamutKaiser
5 years ago#74
I was checking on the Iron Turtle to see the condition for obtaining scratched shell, before I could get a physical kill, which Charged Volt didn't seem to trigger, Summon PIxie petrified it and gave me the item, after doing so twice without dealing any damage on the first turn, I'm guessing that is another way to get it... Wonder how many other conditional drops this works on?
Before you criticize someone, walk a mile in their shoes.
That way, if they get angry, they'll be a mile away... and barefoot.

User Info: Krhinji

Krhinji
5 years ago#75
BahamutKaiser posted...
I was checking on the Iron Turtle to see the condition for obtaining scratched shell, before I could get a physical kill, which Charged Volt didn't seem to trigger, Summon PIxie petrified it and gave me the item, after doing so twice without dealing any damage on the first turn, I'm guessing that is another way to get it... Wonder how many other conditional drops this works on?

It works for Woodfly/Venomfly's conditionals as well. I tested it in classic mode with my Hexer again.

SapphireOfChaos
5 years ago#76
The butterfly enemies are obligatory; any death that does not use a physical attack against them will at least fulfill the condition for its drop and likely net you it after the battle.

User Info: Briheas

Briheas
5 years ago#77
According to the wiki, the condition for iron turtle's drop is "defeat with an attack that does not have an fire/ice/thunder component".

User Info: VentusStorm

VentusStorm
5 years ago#78
I have a question: according to the game the Tobongiri has more attack than the kings spear, yet the kings spear has more... Is it a glitch or a typo?
PSN: Blooperbud Pawn: Yuki level 61 Warrior

SapphireOfChaos
5 years ago#79
I have a question: according to the game the Tobongiri has more attack than the kings spear, yet the kings spear has more... Is it a glitch or a typo?

I don't know what you mean. I can't check my game right now, but I assume you are asking why King's Spear makes your Attack higher when Tonbogiri has more Attack than King's Spear, correct? If so, that may be because your STR stat is higher with King's Spear.

User Info: VentusStorm

VentusStorm
5 years ago#80
I don't think it was, the Tobongiri had the same amt of attack as the pylon spear, yet it had less. It was just confusing, was all.
PSN: Blooperbud Pawn: Yuki level 61 Warrior
  1. Boards
  2. Etrian Odyssey Untold: The Millennium Girl
  3. All Rare / Conditional Drops, Strongest Gear and Multi-Item Craft FAQ *spoilers*
  • Post New Message