• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Etrian Odyssey Untold: The Millennium Girl
  3. All Rare / Conditional Drops, Strongest Gear and Multi-Item Craft FAQ *spoilers*

User Info: lulzace

lulzace
5 years ago#61
:[ you do and they win
Official Kyuubi No Kitsune of the SMT IV Boards.
Plz let SMTxFE Hito-Shura have Freikugel!

User Info: mynameisrocket

mynameisrocket
5 years ago#62
Aww, you guys are so cute. FINE. I don't want my loves to worry. But... man, they're really giving us a hard time with this sticky. I may contact the website itself, see if they answer (yes, yes, I'll ask very nicely about it).

User Info: SapphireOfChaos

SapphireOfChaos
5 years ago#63
I doubt it, but if you'll notice, they've been pretty busy removing the wikis on all the boards, and turning them into FAQs. All my Denpa Men wikis, now FAQs...
3DS FC: 1590-4884-9269 | PKMN X - IGN: Sapphire (Shiny Charm obtained: 2/5/2014)
Friend Safari: Fire - Growlithe, Charmeleon, Braixen | TSV: 401

mynameisrocket
5 years ago#64
Chaosmaster00 posted...
I doubt it, but if you'll notice, they've been pretty busy removing the wikis on all the boards, and turning them into FAQs. All my Denpa Men wikis, now FAQs...

Ooo. So... maybe a different place would get this stuff put up somewhere permanently?

User Info: _Kuresuna_

_Kuresuna_
5 years ago#65
FINALLY STICKIED!
EOU Monster and Item Compendiums (contains spoilers):
http://tinyurl.com/EOUspreadsheets

User Info: SapphireOfChaos

SapphireOfChaos
5 years ago#66
Oh, neat. My third (fourth?) successful sticky... :>
3DS FC: 1590-4884-9269 | PKMN X - IGN: Sapphire (Shiny Charm obtained: 2/5/2014)
Friend Safari: Fire - Growlithe, Charmeleon, Braixen | TSV: 401
(edited 5 years ago)

mynameisrocket
5 years ago#67
FYI - I'm the one who got it stickied. I contacted GameFAQs. :P

Edit: WOULD HAVE BEEN FUNNIER IF I HAD GOT SUSPENDED OR BANNED TO GET IT DONE. Oh well, I'll save my Leonidas impersonation for another forum.

Edit 2: If you're wondering, I simply asked for a moderator to review the sticky thread, because it had been several months of bumping with no success. I think this only works if you're not the creator and there is, in fact, a few month or two old threads with people desperately trying to bump/sticky request it.
(edited 5 years ago)

User Info: kuradjinn

kuradjinn
5 years ago#68
*tears of joy*
Pokemon Y FC: 1607-2872-8586 Angel
Friend safari: gloom, venomoth, drapion

User Info: KitsuKitsu

KitsuKitsu
5 years ago#69
Bless thine saint of text, mynameisrocket. Bless thee.

"Art thou satisfied?"

"Hurry up and go!"

User Info: Krhinji

Krhinji
5 years ago#70
I have no idea if it's intended or not (it's most likely not), but you can get Iron Turtle's conditional with petrification. I've done it twice in a row, now.
  1. Boards
  2. Etrian Odyssey Untold: The Millennium Girl
  3. All Rare / Conditional Drops, Strongest Gear and Multi-Item Craft FAQ *spoilers*
  • Post New Message