• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Etrian Odyssey Untold: The Millennium Girl
  3. All Rare / Conditional Drops, Strongest Gear and Multi-Item Craft FAQ *spoilers*

User Info: Zelrig

Zelrig
5 years ago#21
I did my first sticky. C:
I wonder what's wrong though...

It's not as if this board has any stickies.

On that end, there was a topic on the RF4 board that took a long time to get stickied, despite being extremely useful.

So keep at it. Hopefully we'll get it soon.
<o.o< >o.o> ^o.o^ <o.o< >o.o> ^o.o^

User Info: mynameisrocket

mynameisrocket
5 years ago#23
It's just lame that I'll get modded for no reason (I've literally been modded for no reason before, I save those in my GameFAQs inbox), yet there's no sticky. I don't think I've been modded in this forum. I STILL THINK THAT'S THE FASTEST WAY TO GET THE TOPIC STICKIED.

mynameisrocket
5 years ago#24
FOR THE LOVE OF JESUS MUHAMMED EL-BUDDHA SHIVA PLEASE STICKY THIS AAAAHHH

I'm going to start doing mean things in ASCII and get banned. BUT IT WILL BE WORTH IT. REMEMBER MY SACRIFICE, MY LOVES
Calm down, will you. I can't request stickies yet, but just relax.

We'll keep on bumping it bit by bit till they decide to sticky this. Simple. The main thing is having access to the information.

User Info: Pennsage

Pennsage
5 years ago#26
Sticky requested

mynameisrocket
5 years ago#27
Blademaster_Aio posted...
Calm down, will you. I can't request stickies yet, but just relax.

We'll keep on bumping it bit by bit till they decide to sticky this. Simple. The main thing is having access to the information.

How can I be calm? THIS IS AN INJUSTICE AGAINST THE CITY OF ETRIA. Amends must be made by the tyrants of this oppressive website!!!

User Info: guchisan

guchisan
5 years ago#28
how do you request a sticky?
guchisan posted...

You have to be Level 31 to request a sticky.

You're a Level 30 user. Like me. We can't request stickies yet.

In any case, to request stickies, click on the first post's 'message detail'. The option to sticky will be there.

User Info: guchisan

guchisan
5 years ago#30
Blademaster_Aio posted...
guchisan posted...

You have to be Level 31 to request a sticky.

You're a Level 30 user. Like me. We can't request stickies yet.

In any case, to request stickies, click on the first post's 'message detail'. The option to sticky will be there.

that sucks :(
wish you guys my best luck
  1. Boards
  2. Etrian Odyssey Untold: The Millennium Girl
  3. All Rare / Conditional Drops, Strongest Gear and Multi-Item Craft FAQ *spoilers*
  • Post New Message