• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: torick

torick
5 years ago#1
Although I might be a bit too late, still I want to have all the info about M&M X easter eggs available (and I know there's a lot). If such topic already exists, please give me an URL as I couldn't find one.

Sorpigal-by-the-sea - the third "starting Sorpigal" in the series (after Sorpigal in M&M I and New Sorpigal in M&M VI).

Lord Caneghem (author of history books) - John van Caneghem, founder of New World Computing and creator of Might and Magic I to IX. History books explain the events behind all previous M&M games.

Caldwell (Sorpigal blacksmith) - Mark Caldwell, employee #1 at New World Computing.

Jassad Attqua (Sorpigal tavern) - Jatt from Might and Magic books.

Ryu (Karthal tavern) - Peter Ryu, Arcomage (M&M VI card game) creator.

John (The Deathmatch blacksmith, Karthal) - John Romero, who ported M&M II on Commodore 64.
Brenda (Cosmic Circle potions shop, Karthal) - Brenda Brathwaite-Romero, John's wife and game designer/writer of Wizardry 8 of which Cosmic Circle is important area.

Limbo (optional after-endgame dungeon) - kudos to New World Computing office dungeon in Might and Magic VI.

That's what I recognized from the first sight. Hope you've got more easter eggs for me )

User Info: torick

torick
5 years ago#2
Also:
Crag Hack and Kastore - not related to, but somewhat similar to M&M III (playable) and M&M VII (non-playable) characters of the same names.

Lord Kilburn - also not related to, but similar to two different Kilburns from M&M I and M&M VII. Moreover, he is a subject of the "find lord Kilburn" quest in all three games.
  • Topic Archived

GameFAQs Q&A