• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: DeliFlatChest

DeliFlatChest
3 months ago#1
It's been 5 years since I booted up this game but for some reason I had the curiousity to see where I stopped.
Turns out I was literally 2 dungeons away from finishing the game.

But anyway now since that was done, is there any post game? I opened the save file that was made after finishing the game and it seems to start me again at the start of the game.

Also how can I get Uni and the other candidates? I got Nepgear, don't remember where I got her plans from, but I was working towards that before I stopped playing.
&&&&
"""""""""""""""""""""""

User Info: chuckie_um

chuckie_um
3 months ago#2
Postgame is essentially Colosseum and DLC areas as well as just the optional stuff in general. New Game+ starts you off at the beginning, but anything not tied to story will remain unlocked though a few characters need you to get to Chapter 2 before they'll be available again.

As for the candidates, just get the nation they're from to 50% shares in Chapter 8 and view the relevant chirper. The plans are unlocked at 30% but you need 50% to activate them.

User Info: DeliFlatChest

DeliFlatChest
3 months ago#3
Oh I see, I was about to move on.

I recall that one of the older games have it so that you need to talk to an NPC to start NG+, pretty much expected the same thing here.

Anyway, I’ll try to get the sisters and check out the colosseum a little bit now, thanks.
&&&&
"""""""""""""""""""""""

User Info: chuckie_um

chuckie_um
3 months ago#4
Yeah. In the Re;Birth series you basically automatically start NG+ when you clear the final boss instead of having a more traditional state where you're back outside the last dungeon and new stuff shows up.

A major perk to this, though, is the extra MB you'll get so that you can unlock the candidates, other dungeons, and so on.

User Info: rklemic

rklemic
3 months ago#5
The only Rebirth game that has a true post game is Rebirth 3 on the True Ending. Then Victory 2 on the True Ending as well has a post game.

• Post New Message

GameFAQs Q&A