• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Hyperdimension Neptunia Re;Birth1
  3. Delphi Eggplant MK-2 keeps healing!

User Info: Nine_Tails137

Nine_Tails137
1 year ago#1
So, I'm batting a Super Enemy in the Millenium Labyrinth called: Delphi Eggplant MK-2, but whenever its health gets low, it uses a Healing spell!

Is there a trick to beating it more easily? Cause 2-3 EXE Drives is never enough to KO it!

All my characters are level 999, and have their strongest equipment available.
My active team are the Lowee Sisters. And are partnered with Falcom, Vert, and CC2.
And they have Discs with Null Ailments, Physical Defense up, and Gradual HP Recovery.
Although Rom has Gained Credits up and Add Skill Seal since I don't have any other discs that can hold level 5 chips.

User Info: Solarys

Solarys
1 year ago#2
Hit it normally to half health so you get a full EXE bar, then use Neptune Break, Hard Break, and NGP (Uni) to delay its turn.

That should allow you a 4th supermove to finish it off before it can heal. If not, give Neptune an Act Fast chip and pair her with someone who gives reduce WT, since she is the fastest of the three and does the most damage.
"Teamwork is essential, it gives them other people to shoot at."
IBM System x3500 M4 || Xeon E5-2687W v2 || 32 GB DDR3 ECC || Radeon RX 480

Nine_Tails137
1 year ago#3
Solarys posted...
Hit it normally to half health so you get a full EXE bar, then use Neptune Break, Hard Break, and NGP (Uni) to delay its turn.

That should allow you a 4th supermove to finish it off before it can heal. If not, give Neptune an Act Fast chip and pair her with someone who gives reduce WT, since she is the fastest of the three and does the most damage.

What if Uni attacks before Neptune or Blanc?

Solarys
1 year ago#4
Doesn't matter. All of their specials delay the enemy's turn, and as long as you can get a 4th one in before its turn, you should be able to win.

Everyone's special has the same cooldown, so the fastest character or the one with reduce WT effects will have their next turn first.

Nine_Tails137
1 year ago#5
Solarys posted...
Doesn't matter. All of their specials delay the enemy's turn, and as long as you can get a 4th one in before its turn, you should be able to win.

Everyone's special has the same cooldown, so the fastest character or the one with reduce WT effects will have their next turn first.

Are those the only characters that can delay the enemy's turn?

Solarys
1 year ago#6
They are the only ones I know of in this version.

Nine_Tails137
1 year ago#7
Solarys posted...
They are the only ones I know of in this version.

DAMN! Now I really wish the Maker Characters could delay the enemy's turn like 5pb.
Or have A.O.E. like Blanc, and Noire.
  1. Boards
  2. Hyperdimension Neptunia Re;Birth1
  3. Delphi Eggplant MK-2 keeps healing!
  • Post New Message

GameFAQs Q&A