• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Hyperdimension Neptunia Re;Birth1
  3. Why are Shop items so expensive!?

User Info: Nine_Tails137

Nine_Tails137
1 year ago#1
So, I've found some really powerful equipment at the in-game shop thanks to some Plans and New Game+, but They're way too expensive! As in 2-25 million credits each!
Some examples include:
PCF-XXX Processor for Peashy,
Leanbox Processor,
Lastation Processor,
Lowee Processor,
Dogoo Swimmer Weapon,
Leopard Gloves,
etc.

How am I supposed to get these items when the shop charges such ridiculous prices!?

User Info: Solarys

Solarys
1 year ago#2
All the shop prices are basically carried over from Victory, in which there was a simple way to make millions of cash in a matter of minutes by crafting and selling costumes. Of course, they removed the crafting system in the remakes, and with it went the easiest money abuse.

IIRC, some coliseum battles give a lot of cash or drop items that sell for a lot, but I can't remember if they are DLC or not.
"Teamwork is essential, it gives them other people to shoot at."
IBM System x3500 M4 || Xeon E5-2687W v2 || 32 GB DDR3 ECC || Radeon RX 480

Nine_Tails137
1 year ago#3
Solarys posted...
All the shop prices are basically carried over from Victory, in which there was a simple way to make millions of cash in a matter of minutes by crafting and selling costumes. Of course, they removed the crafting system in the remakes, and with it went the easiest money abuse.

IIRC, some coliseum battles give a lot of cash or drop items that sell for a lot, but I can't remember if they are DLC or not.

Now I'm really starting to miss Gust.
Cause the only way I currently know how to earn lots of Credits, is the Clione in Millenium Labyrinth, with the "Credits Up" Plan in effect. Which gives me over 200k per kill.

User Info: ryusashi

ryusashi
1 year ago#4
Credit chip stacks with credit plan, so that can ease the grind a hair.,if you have got the dlc, the enemies that drop the weapon and/or the plans for the cpus can drop a large amount as well, up to the millions.
To live is to know pain and suffering, and to grow stronger still from it.
Fc: 1864-8429-9798. Lampent, pumkaboo, drifblim

Nine_Tails137
1 year ago#5
ryusashi posted...
Credit chip stacks with credit plan, so that can ease the grind a hair.,if you have got the dlc, the enemies that drop the weapon and/or the plans for the cpus can drop a large amount as well, up to the millions.

I just purchased Additional Content 3, because it had a cool processor plan for Peashy, but the recommended level for the Colosseum that rewards that plan is 900.

I did find a steam guide for how to clear those matches more easily, but I also found a Topic saying that the Weaken Enemies plan effects colosseum battles as well. Is this true?
I haven't used the Weaken enemies plan, so I wouldn't know?
  1. Boards
  2. Hyperdimension Neptunia Re;Birth1
  3. Why are Shop items so expensive!?
  • Topic Archived

GameFAQs Q&A