• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: Nine_Tails137

Nine_Tails137
1 year ago#1
So, I've been trying to collect the pieces for Blanc's W11 Processor, and according to Neptunia Wiki, the Waist piece is found via A-Rank Quest: "Tripping the Rift", which is supposed to be exclusive to chapter 8, But that quest hasn't popped up at all since I unlocked Road to Celestia.
Do I need to use the "Add Enemies" plan or something?

User Info: ryusashi

ryusashi
1 year ago#2
Enemy is "hyperdiminsion dogoo" in "road to celestial" and it does need add enemy on. Rule of thumb: quests unlock as you can do them, so if it doesnt pop, its either an add enemy, or an area you cant get to get (example, on ng+ I had a quest to fight galaxyizer before he was even available due to story dungeon)
To live is to know pain and suffering, and to grow stronger still from it.
Fc: 1864-8429-9798. Lampent, pumkaboo, drifblim

User Info: Nine_Tails137

Nine_Tails137
1 year ago#3
ryusashi posted...
Enemy is "hyperdiminsion dogoo" in "road to celestial" and it does need add enemy on. Rule of thumb: quests unlock as you can do them, so if it doesnt pop, its either an add enemy, or an area you cant get to get (example, on ng+ I had a quest to fight galaxyizer before he was even available due to story dungeon)

I tried clearing all available Quests first to see if that made a difference, but it didn't.
But when I tried using the "Add enemies" Plan for Road to Celestia, it popped up.
Thanks for your help! Now I have the entire W11 Processor set. XD
  • Topic Archived

GameFAQs Q&A