• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: Nine_Tails137

Nine_Tails137
1 year ago#1
So, I looked up all the Plans, and some Dungeon Plans I've been unable to find the Add Enemies and Item Change Plans.

Some include: Gravidaze Ruins, Millenium Labyrinth, Kinest Range, and Adjiten Forest Pass.

The unlock requirements say I have to unlock a specific Dungeon, then view the Chirper Event.
I went to Planeptune to check for any Chirpers, and got nothing.

Are these Chapter exclusive or something?

User Info: Solarys

Solarys
1 year ago#2
Nine_Tails137 posted...

Some are, but please don't ask me which as it's been years since I played this game.

Also, you need to view chirpers on the world map to receive dungeon plans, not inside the cities. Use the D-pad to cycle through them so you don't miss any.
"Teamwork is essential, it gives them other people to shoot at."
IBM System x3500 M4 || Xeon E5-2687W v2 || 32 GB DDR3 ECC || Radeon RX 480

User Info: Nine_Tails137

Nine_Tails137
1 year ago#3
Solarys posted...
Nine_Tails137 posted...

Some are, but please don't ask me which as it's been years since I played this game.

Also, you need to view chirpers on the world map to receive dungeon plans, not inside the cities. Use the D-pad to cycle through them so you don't miss any.

Yeah, I've been checking the World Map like Crazy between events, and yet those Dungeons seem to be the only ones where I'm missing the Item change and/or Add Enemies Plans.

I looked it up on Neptunia Wiki, but all it says is to unlock[insert Dungeon name here] and view the Chirper Event. Which isn't very helpful, since They don't mention what chapters they're in?

Sorry, I'm not mad at you. I'm just really worried I'll miss them in my current playthrough(aka: NG+)
  • Topic Archived

GameFAQs Q&A