• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: Nine_Tails137

Nine_Tails137
1 year ago#1
So, I tried fighting True Arfoire, but she hits like a Truck! And I don't have the Strengthen/Weaken Enemies Plan turned on. Also, I started the battle with a full EXE Drive, but used it all up during the first fight. AND I have the Super EXE Drive Plan active.

My Current Party is as follows:

Blanc Lv. 86
Weapon: Planet Crusher
Armor: Remote Ring,
Ornament: Hand-made Bookmark
Disc: None
Clothing: White
Accessory: White
Equipped Processor: White

Noire Lv. 84
Weapon: Mail Breaker
Armor: Tornado Ring
Ornament: Black Ring
Disc: USB Memory
Clothing: Clear Dress
Accessory: Clear Ribbon
Equipped Processor: Black

Histoire Lv. 83
Weapon: Poem
Armor: Former Goddess' Wristband
Ornament: Bookmark
Disc: None
Clothing: Histoire's Attire
Accessory: Histoire's Hairpiece

Should I save my EXE Drive during the first battle?
Do I need to buy more Healing items?
Is my active Party set up wrong?
Please help!

User Info: Solarys

Solarys
1 year ago#2
You need to make some discs with high-level chips, as they can make a hell of a difference in boss and coliseum battles.

These are some of the most useful ones:

Yellow
Strategy Smarts (Lv5) - boosts EXE gauge gain rate
Bullet Hell (Lv5) - ~20% shorter wait time

Blue
Surprise Encounter/Seamless (Lv4/5) - physical damage cut ~25/30%
Rumble/DLC (Lv4/5) - magic damage cut ~25/30%
Auto Save (Lv4) - ignore enemy traits; allows you to do full damage to everything

Red
Famous Creator/Artist (Lv4/5) - 10/12% HP regen each turn
Drill (Lv3) - full HP/SP heal when activating HDD (only for goddesses); can be used multiple times by deactivating and reactivating

You can find the locations here:
http://neptunia.wikia.com/wiki/Disc_Developer/Idea_Chip/Re;Birth1

The actual % numbers for WT and damage cut might be a little off, but I believe Lv1 starts at 10% and each level adds 5%, maybe a bit more. The disc effects do stack with the characters' passive skills and support skills, so Blanc with Physical Defense Lv5 and Regen Lv5 chips paired with someone who also gives Physical Defense is almost physically impenetrable.
"Teamwork is essential, it gives them other people to shoot at."
IBM System x3500 M4 || Xeon E5-2687W v2 || 32 GB DDR3 ECC || Radeon RX 480

Nine_Tails137
1 year ago#3
Speaking of Discs: I saw a video of someone who had equipped Discs with Act Fast, Ignore Category, and Gradual HP Recovery. But I Also wanna find a Disc that can hold a Lv. 5 Harem Chip, and I haven't found one yet?

YES! I know there's no Lily Rank Trophies in this game, but I just wanna be able to use every characters' partnering skills.

Also, IDK if DLC Characters' Lily Ranks reset like in previous games?

User Info: Solarys

Solarys
1 year ago#4
Most discs are received in exchange for Large Medals A~Z, which are dropped by dungeon bosses. Some bosses are hidden and require the "change enemies" plan active.

All Lily Ranks carry over, and without trophies there is no reason to go above 4.

BTW, those human characters are not DLC; the only DLCs in this version are Peashy, Plutia, and Histoire (and maybe Uzume or Tiara for the new PC version).
"Teamwork is essential, it gives them other people to shoot at."
IBM System x3500 M4 || Xeon E5-2687W v2 || 32 GB DDR3 ECC || Radeon RX 480

User Info: Kuuko

Kuuko
1 year ago#5
Solarys posted...
All Lily Ranks carry over, and without trophies there is no reason to go above 4.

There is exactly one Plan in the game that has a Lily Rank requirement of 6 (Nep Bull EX). But that's more of a trivia fact than anything else since there's not much reason to make it unless you're a perfectionist, not even a trophy requires it.
http://i.imgur.com/dzGMd.png

Nine_Tails137
1 year ago#6
Solarys posted...
Most discs are received in exchange for Large Medals A~Z, which are dropped by dungeon bosses. Some bosses are hidden and require the "change enemies" plan active.

BTW, those human characters are not DLC; the only DLCs in this version are Peashy, Plutia, and Histoire (and maybe Uzume or Tiara for the new PC version).

Yeah, that's who I was referring to: Plutia, Peashy and Histoire's Lily Ranks.

Nine_Tails137
1 year ago#7
Kuuko posted...
Solarys posted...

There is exactly one Plan in the game that has a Lily Rank requirement of 6 (Nep Bull EX). But that's more of a trivia fact than anything else since there's not much reason to make it unless you're a perfectionist, not even a trophy requires it.

Yeah, I'm aware there's no Lily Rank Trophies in the game(Thank God!)
  • Topic Archived

GameFAQs Q&A