• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Hyperdimension Neptunia Re;Birth1
  3. Stronger Weapons and Armor question?

User Info: Nine_Tails137

Nine_Tails137
1 year ago#1
So, the next story boss I'm fighting are those item/skill jammers, but I couldn't KO then fast enough before Vert got KO'd. So, I was thinking of looking for better Weapons, but I haven't found any weapons for MAGES. I haven't found any new weapon plans for her either.

Does anyone know when MAGES. gets access to stronger weapons?

User Info: Solarys

Solarys
1 year ago#2
It's been a long time since I played this, but I'm pretty sure what's available in the shop for each character is based on their current level.
"Teamwork is essential, it gives them other people to shoot at."
IBM System x3500 M4 || Xeon E5-2687W v2 || 32 GB DDR3 ECC || Radeon RX 480

Nine_Tails137
1 year ago#3
Solarys posted...
It's been a long time since I played this, but I'm pretty sure what's available in the shop for each character is based on their current level.

Dammit! I hate it when my equipment options are so limited.

Solarys
1 year ago#4
Just grind on those whale enemies if you are under-leveled. They do almost no damage and give a lot of EXP.

Nine_Tails137
1 year ago#5
Solarys posted...
Just grind on those whale enemies if you are under-leveled. They do almost no damage and give a lot of EXP.

The Whales only give 5k exp, and my party is level 64-71(as of this reply)
I tried fighting the Canopus which gives 84k, but he still hits very hard. I had to use 4 EXE Drives to KO that thing!

Solarys
1 year ago#6
Then unlock the coliseum and grind on the enemies there. They give loads of EXP.

If you have the free DLCs, then grind on the Polytan enemies (yellow bears). They only have lightning attacks, so equip your characters with the +50 lightning resist ring and they'll do literally 0 damage.

Nine_Tails137
1 year ago#7
Solarys posted...
Then unlock the coliseum and grind on the enemies there. They give loads of EXP.

If you have the free DLCs, then grind on the Polytan enemies (yellow bears). They only have lightning attacks, so equip your characters with the +50 lightning resist ring and they'll do literally 0 damage.

Will unlocking the Coliseum prevent me from unlocking the CPU Candidates?
I'm currently on Chapter 7(as of this reply)

Solarys
1 year ago#8
Depends on how much memory you have left. Coliseum needs 512 MB, and the Candidates need 1024 MB each.

You should be able to unlock it and one Candidate in your first run, if you didn't waste space on useless plans like accessories.

Nine_Tails137
1 year ago#9
Solarys posted...
Depends on how much memory you have left. Coliseum needs 512 MB, and the Candidates need 1024 MB each.

You should be able to unlock it and one Candidate in your first run, if you didn't waste space on useless plans like accessories.

No! I've been saving most of my item/equipment plans for NG+.
The only ones I've used are some Healing item plans like Healing Pod, Healing Drink, etc. unlocking hidden dungeons, tough enemies, and harvest shifts.(I've only unlocked 2 or 3 right now as of this reply).
  1. Boards
  2. Hyperdimension Neptunia Re;Birth1
  3. Stronger Weapons and Armor question?
  • Topic Archived

GameFAQs Q&A