• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Hyperdimension Neptunia Re;Birth1
  3. Mini-guide on birthing the CPU Candidates

User Info: Eric_Corona

Eric_Corona
4 years ago#1
Here are the requirements for each Candidate:
Nepgear: For the plan, Planeptune shares at 30%. To use said plan, Planeptune shares at 50%. Item required: God Soul. Dungeon/Enemy: NeoGeo Front/Tiamat

Uni: For the plan, Lastation shares at 30%.To use said plan, Lastation shares at 50%. Item required: Magical Reactor 4. Dungeon/Enemy: Factory 459/Deus Ex Machina

Rom/Ram: For the plan, Lowee shares at 30%. To use said plan, Lowee shares at 50%. Item required: Small Whale Ball. Dungeon/Enemy: M-Frontier Cave/Saint Whale

All of these require the tough foe recipies (The "Add Enemies plan) to be on for the items required for all the Candidates. You should be able to get the item(s) you need by fighting the monsters in these dungeons.

Another thing to note; you can unlock 2 Candidates in one playthrough depending on how much you use the remake system. I didnt really make many items, or do much with it, so I had enough in one playthrough to unlock 2 of them.

Edit: To unlock the plans for each Candidate you have to be in Chapter 8 (final chapter) and fill the 30% share requirement. You just have to talk to Ms. Manual to get it!
"So...what's it gonna be? Will you choose to ally?
...Or to betray?"

User Info: SpeckTech

SpeckTech
4 years ago#2
Read the title, thought something different. XD
PSN: SpeckTech -I ignore randoms. YouTube vids: SpeckTech
Above average gamer and worshiper of Lady White Heart. Marth, no, LUCINA rules Smash Bros.

Eric_Corona
4 years ago#3
Well, I do believe they say the "Candidates were born from shares" so I just put the title as birthing them. XD lol but yeah, i can see why lol
...Or to betray?"

User Info: halfelven23

halfelven23
4 years ago#4
what chapter is that? because i'm on 6 and no plan whatsoever
PSN ID: Gogunners23

User Info: soada7x

soada7x
4 years ago#5
Awesome, thanks! Couple questions. Do you get the plans as soon as you get the needed percent, once you get the item you need, or something else? Also, where do you get the add enemies plan for the M Frontier cave? I have the other two, I just need that one. Thanks!
Compa = Best Hyperdimension Neptunia girl.
I mean seriously, just look at her. Just listen to that voice.

User Info: Dekar the Great

Dekar the Great
4 years ago#6
I'll repost my question from another thread here!

Once you unlock a CPU Candidate in one playthrough, are they available right away in the next? Or do you have to unlock them again?
Sig goes here. Temporary holder.

User Info: RyubiAlter

RyubiAlter
4 years ago#7
The CPU Candidates are available at the beginning in NG+ if you unlocked them previously.

User Info: CC-Qwill

CC-Qwill
4 years ago#8
Thanks for the info I was gonna ask about this now i don't have to.

Only question I have that your guide didn't answer is:

How many points do you need to have saved up for getting these characters & is the cost the same for each one?

User Info: CC-Qwill

CC-Qwill
4 years ago#9
Found the answer to how many MB they cost it's 1024 MB each all the same MB cost. So that's 2048 MB for two characters in one play through.

My new question is how many MB do you get per run through of the game?

So i can figgure out how frugle i have to be on spending MB thanks again.

Eric_Corona
4 years ago#10
CC-Qwill posted...
Found the answer to how many MB they cost it's 1024 MB each all the same MB cost. So that's 2048 MB for two characters in one play through.

My new question is how many MB do you get per run through of the game?

So i can figgure out how frugle i have to be on spending MB thanks again.

If my calculations are correct, you get 3328MB per playthrough.
So you have 1280MB to play with if you wanna have 2 of the Candidates in one playthrough.
...Or to betray?"
  1. Boards
  2. Hyperdimension Neptunia Re;Birth1
  3. Mini-guide on birthing the CPU Candidates
  • Topic Archived