• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Hyperdimension Neptunia Re;Birth1
  3. Ask me (almost) anything about Re;Birth 1

User Info: Moonlitasteria

Moonlitasteria
6 years ago#1
Hey, guys. Two days ago, I was able to get a US review copy of the game and since reviews are under embargo at the moment, I am allowed to do little preview Q&A about the game for those still on fence or need more information. Most of you probably read so many interviews and watched JP playthroughs, that this is unnecessary, but might be useful to some. I'll be away from my computer for most of today, but will answers questions this evening if any. You can also drop a comment here (http://tinyurl.com/ofc9kga) to this post on my blog that pertains to the game. I rarely check my PM's here, so best to go with the aforementioned option as I get notifications that way. Anyway, here are a few questions to start things off and I know will be asked.

Question 1: Will this be on PSN and if so, what is the download size?
Answer: It will and the size is 3GB (3077MB to be more precise).

Question 2: Is this the same as the original PS3 game?
Answer: There are some similarities, but for the most part, this is a full blown remake. A majority of the story as been rewritten to reflect the inclusion of new characters, events, the mood, etc. If you played the PS3 forebearer it will seem familiar, but a lot of it is brand new.

Question 3: Does this game have adjustable difficulty?
Answer: The Remake System (aka: Plan) serves that purpose to a degree. You can do things like raise enemy strength (or weaken them) and even get stronger enemies to spawn in a specific zones. Without taking the remake system into account, the game is moderately tough, but nothing
level grinding and utilizing the disc dev system will not fix most of the time.

Question 4: Does this game have dual audio?
Answer: Yes, this game does have both English and Japanese voiceover options.
Mii name: Dante. 3DS FC: 4312-9736-1438 (Pokemon Y FS Slots: Marowak, Trapinch, Diggersby.)
If you going to add me, let me know.

User Info: Blancshammer

Blancshammer
6 years ago#2
How much of the english audio is dubbed compared to the japanese dub? Alot or did they only dub half like in victory?
Loyal servant and husband of Blanny poo, Plutia sama, Noire Swan, Vert Chwan, and Neppermint.

User Info: Akuro19

Akuro19
6 years ago#3
Is there anything more to do post game? such as bonus side stories, or will it stay as bonus secret bosses, like shiva and delphinus?
http://i.imgur.com/KcBBPK1.jpg

User Info: Sephiroth Clone

Sephiroth Clone
6 years ago#4
Do MAGES and the other characters join your party in the story or they are DLC?
Current Playing: With myself.
PSN: ThePorl2

User Info: SpeckTech

SpeckTech
6 years ago#5
how do people even get review copies of games? It seems kinda random to me...
PSN: SpeckTech -I ignore randoms. YouTube vids: SpeckTech
Above average gamer and worshiper of Lady White Heart. Marth, no, LUCINA rules Smash Bros.

User Info: Pigeon_Senpai

Pigeon_Senpai
6 years ago#6
How is the the audio quality of the game?

From the trailer the English voices sounded kind of quiet.
The official Luke Fon Fabre of all boards.

User Info: HyperD_Noire_BH

HyperD_Noire_BH
6 years ago#7
Moonlitasteria posted...
Hey, guys. Two days ago, I was able to get a US review copy of the game and since reviews are under embargo at the moment, I am allowed to do little preview Q&A about the game for those still on fence or need more information. Most of you probably read so many interviews and watched JP playthroughs, that this is unnecessary, but might be useful to some. I'll be away from my computer for most of today, but will answers questions this evening if any. You can also drop a comment here (http://tinyurl.com/ofc9kga) to this post on my blog that pertains to the game. I rarely check my PM's here, so best to go with the aforementioned option as I get notifications that way. Anyway, here are a few questions to start things off and I know will be asked.

Answer: There are some similarities, but for the most part, this is a full blown remake. A majority of the story as been rewritten to reflect the inclusion of new characters, events, the mood, etc. If you played the PS3 forebearer it will seem familiar, but a lot of it is brand new.

Answer: The Remake System (aka: Plan) serves that purpose to a degree. You can do things like raise enemy strength (or weaken them) and even get stronger enemies to spawn in a specific zones. Without taking the remake system into account, the game is moderately tough, but nothing

OK OK, I only have one very important question... are these landmass songs still in it or does it use remixed versions at least?

watch?v=LZe5pS7KhEI

watch?v=6Pfa7EaEt-Y

watch?v=yYxbZfjQAjM

watch?v=uQnqPbgujYw

I always loved these more than MK2's and Victory's.
-Rearmed-Recharged-Resurrected-Rebuilt-Revenge-
PSN: Devilsnevercry_3

User Info: Akuro19

Akuro19
6 years ago#8
HyperD_Noire_BH posted...
Moonlitasteria posted...

OK OK, I only have one very important question... are these landmass songs still in it or does it use remixed versions at least?

watch?v=LZe5pS7KhEI

watch?v=6Pfa7EaEt-Y

watch?v=yYxbZfjQAjM

watch?v=uQnqPbgujYw

Lowee's original theme was so much better than mk2's version.
http://i.imgur.com/KcBBPK1.jpg

User Info: SpeckTech

SpeckTech
6 years ago#9
HyperD_Noire_BH posted...

watch?v=LZe5pS7KhEI

watch?v=6Pfa7EaEt-Y

watch?v=yYxbZfjQAjM

watch?v=uQnqPbgujYw

I think the soundtrack was remixed.
PSN: SpeckTech -I ignore randoms. YouTube vids: SpeckTech
Above average gamer and worshiper of Lady White Heart. Marth, no, LUCINA rules Smash Bros.

User Info: TheDreadedZero

TheDreadedZero
6 years ago#10
Can you tell me roughly what the ratio to static screens of text to fighting and exploration is? I don't mind lots of story in my RPGs, but too much and the game just becomes a visual novel, especially if there aren't many actual cutscenes where you see actual movement. Static screens of text for the duration of the game doesn't exactly sound thrilling, no matter how good the story is.

It's not a knock on the game if it is a visual novel. That's just not what I'm looking for at the moment. If it's like 50/50 or something that's fine. But if it's like 90/10 then I think I'll pass for now. Can you clear it up for me?
Nintendo ID: TheDreadedZero. PSN ID: malfunctionzero
Currently playing Pokemon Black 2.
  1. Boards
  2. Hyperdimension Neptunia Re;Birth1
  3. Ask me (almost) anything about Re;Birth 1
  • Topic Archived

GameFAQs Q&A