• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. The Pinball Arcade
  3. Announcement regarding DLC

User Info: Obtainium

Obtainium
11 months ago#41
Ite posted...
tmac666 posted...
Ite posted...
tmac666 posted...
Obtainium posted...
So if you buy them after the 30th, are you still able to play them?

It looks like they are still up on the PS store so if you buy them now you should be ok. I spent $200 on all the tables yesterday, too much money but I'm happy to have them.

Holy crap 200 bucks and you might end up losing a lot. Why did you spend so much money?

Once you buy them they are yours to download forever. Theoretically.

So why did they take mine away that I bought?

Did you buy the table pack or season pass of which Theatre of Magic was a part of? Because if you did, you most definitely should still have it, and if you don't, I think you should contact Sony or Farsight about it. I had ToM on PS3 and bought my first tables for PS4 yesterday (and I think it's BS that you had to buy the same tables again for the new console), so that's why I did not have Magic on PS4. I could not find the table pack containing ToM on PSN, and searching for 'theatre' turned up nothing either.

User Info: tmac666

tmac666
11 months ago#42
Obtainium posted...
Ite posted...
tmac666 posted...
Ite posted...
tmac666 posted...
Obtainium posted...

It looks like they are still up on the PS store so if you buy them now you should be ok. I spent $200 on all the tables yesterday, too much money but I'm happy to have them.

Holy crap 200 bucks and you might end up losing a lot. Why did you spend so much money?

Did you buy the table pack or season pass of which Theatre of Magic was a part of? Because if you did, you most definitely should still have it, and if you don't, I think you should contact Sony or Farsight about it. I had ToM on PS3 and bought my first tables for PS4 yesterday (and I think it's BS that you had to buy the same tables again for the new console), so that's why I did not have Magic on PS4. I could not find the table pack containing ToM on PSN, and searching for 'theatre' turned up nothing either.

click on the link to the store I posted, it takes you to the TOM pack

User Info: Ite

Ite
11 months ago#43
I am just giving up on this and deleting the game.

Obtainium
11 months ago#44
tmac666 posted...
Obtainium posted...
Ite posted...
tmac666 posted...
Ite posted...
tmac666 posted...
Obtainium posted...

click on the link to the store I posted, it takes you to the TOM pack

I actually have the EU version of the game, so I can't buy the US table pack unless I install the game on my US account too. I think I'll do just that if it's the only way to get ToM on PS4. But is Arabian Nights gone for good?

Obtainium
11 months ago#45
The Williams and Bally tables are all gone now from PSN store too.

User Info: RHF

RHF
11 months ago#46
Well. That sucks for me. Though I'm looking at getting the season 2 disc, though why was it only released in Europe?
For great justice! And Fruit Pies! *Official #1 supporter for Hsien-ko*

User Info: Ite

Ite
11 months ago#47
Obtainium posted...
Ite posted...
tmac666 posted...
Ite posted...
tmac666 posted...
Obtainium posted...

I was wrong they didn't take any tables away. Thank God.
  1. Boards
  2. The Pinball Arcade
  3. Announcement regarding DLC
  • Topic Archived
More topics from this board...
Old TablesKurohyasha13/28 6:22PM