• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. The Pinball Arcade
  3. Announcement regarding DLC

User Info: Seltaeb9091

Seltaeb9091
11 months ago#11
At first I thought Paragon was already gone from the PS Store because for a few weeks I wasn't able to play the demo, but after I bought Season 7 it came up as playable. That didn't work for Phantom of the Opera when I bought Season 4 over a year ago, though.

The only seasons I haven't purchased are 5 and 6. I was thinking about going the a la carte route for those, but I'll probably break down and just get the full seasons. So I agree, bring on the last minute price reduction!
When the Giants come to town, it's Bye Bye Baby...

Seltaeb9091
11 months ago#12
An hour or so before midnight on Wednesday, with the loading screen saying I still have a day or two left, I purchased Season 5. I was only given the Stern tables, of which there weren't many. I'm ambivalent... on one hand, S5 was the one I was least interested in and I only felt Fireball was a must have for me, on the other hand, I've lost $30 in the blink of an eye at a blackjack table many a time, so at least I got a tiny something out of this...?

At least I was smart enough to purchase S6 on Monday, and I guess I still have time to go a la carte on iOS.

User Info: VincentVega

VincentVega
11 months ago#13
I bought my tables on Tuesday but found I had to manually download the tables from seasons 4 annd 5 from the PSN store, not through the game to actually unlock the majority of the tables. Tedious but at least I have them all.
"I'm no hero. Never was, never will be. I'm just an old killer, hired to do some wet work."
Old Snake in Metal Gear Solid 4: Guns of the Patriots

Seltaeb9091
11 months ago#14
VincentVega posted...
I bought my tables on Tuesday but found I had to manually download the tables from seasons 4 annd 5 from the PSN store, not through the game to actually unlock the majority of the tables. Tedious but at least I have them all.

Thanks for that info. I’m at work right now and went through all the unavailable tables (including Phantom) on the PS iOS app and carted then up, though it already had Getaway, F-14 and Frankenstein marked as purchased. I’m off at midnight, so here’s hoping everything went through.

Seltaeb9091
11 months ago#15
Update, it worked! Went to check the Previous Season and I got the all tables purchased message. Thanks for the tip, VV!

Console owners are now officially in "you snooze, you lose" mode.

User Info: Ite

Ite
11 months ago#16
Do I get to keep Tales of Arabian Nights?

User Info: VincentVega

VincentVega
11 months ago#17
Yes. Anything you've already downloaded is yours to keep.
"I'm no hero. Never was, never will be. I'm just an old killer, hired to do some wet work."
Old Snake in Metal Gear Solid 4: Guns of the Patriots

User Info: Ite

Ite
11 months ago#18
VincentVega posted...
Yes. Anything you've already downloaded is yours to keep.

I don't remember downloading Frankenstein why was it there?

User Info: Obtainium

Obtainium
11 months ago#19
I was going to buy eight tables yesterday as it was my payday, but was no longer able to do that after the new update. Weren't the Williams and Bally tables supposed to be available until today?

User Info: SuperRecoome

SuperRecoome
11 months ago#20
I also randomly have Frankenstein when I didnt before today.
  1. Boards
  2. The Pinball Arcade
  3. Announcement regarding DLC
  • Topic Archived
More topics from this board...
Old TablesKurohyasha13/28 6:22PM