• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: maiden1993

maiden1993
7 years ago#11
katydiddd posted...
I do not know how the Vita works to turn on another controller.
Using a Wii, I did those two challenges, alone, with another remote turned on as a second player.
- - - - -
For the "CLEAR!" challenge, on a remote part of Mean Street, away from other characters, I turn on a second remote. I spray thinner on Oswald, until he is a puddle, then, I immediately paint him to revive him. There is an announcement that I have completed the "CLEAR" challenge.
- - - - -

You have passed the castle area where the "Oswald's New Groove" is done. It can be done, alone, as long as you have a second controller on. You move Mickey a bit, then move Oswald. Oswald cannot spray paint or thinner, so you can get along without him, or put the second remote on the floor and let Oswald or Mickey get a boost up.
Mickey can double-jump areas, without using Oswald to helicopter.
- - - - -

Even playing single player, there are several places where you will want to turn on co-op and move Oswald out of the way. This is because some things are easier for Mickey to do with half a screen, than to have to deal with Oswald getting in the way.

Jesus, what are you even talking about? This isn't related to anything.

User Info: Cappuccin0

Cappuccin0
7 years ago#12
Don't mind that person. He / She's being spamming all these threads with his / her bad experiences with the Wii version or something like that... I can't really tell. I just want some honest opinions from fellow Vita users.

User Info: skyrimer3d

skyrimer3d
7 years ago#13
thanks for the impressions, keep them coming, i watched the E3 vids and it looked alright, so i hope the vita version is worth it.

User Info: RedDeerRebel

RedDeerRebel
7 years ago#14
The frame rate stayed quite stable for the rest of what I played last night. I did not notice anything in the graphics that looked bad to me. Even if its not quite up to the HD versions it's close. Its graphically superior to the Wii version at least.

Hat the other person was talking about was the two player trophies. Those ideas will work but you need to do the co-op mode to get them. I haven't even tried to play it coop I have no idea if it supports online or just local coop.

User Info: katydiddd

katydiddd
7 years ago#15
maiden1993 asked what I was talking about -- that it isn't related to playing Epic Mickey 2 ???

1) RedDeerRebel posted: Only real downside I see so far is two trophies require two player support.

Katydiddd replied how a single player can get those two trophies (Clear and Oswald’s New Groove).

That Katydiddd’s post is related to EM2 would be learned by playing Epic Mickey 2, or just looking at the Pause Menu list of Challenges.

2) GameFaqs and GameSpot are sister sites, owned by the same company. Their general EM2 site shows posts from all platforms, including these posts.
Some boards post general information that covers all the platforms, like how to get trophies. Some boards are platform specific, like controls. Knowing this, people with questions can choose where to seek information, or where to ask questions.

Cappuccin0
7 years ago#16
you refer to yourself in third person?

User Info: maiden1993

maiden1993
7 years ago#17
katydiddd posted...
maiden1993 asked what I was talking about -- that it isn't related to playing Epic Mickey 2 ???

1) RedDeerRebel posted: Only real downside I see so far is two trophies require two player support.

Katydiddd replied how a single player can get those two trophies (Clear and Oswald’s New Groove).

That Katydiddd’s post is related to EM2 would be learned by playing Epic Mickey 2, or just looking at the Pause Menu list of Challenges.

2) GameFaqs and GameSpot are sister sites, owned by the same company. Their general EM2 site shows posts from all platforms, including these posts.
Some boards post general information that covers all the platforms, like how to get trophies. Some boards are platform specific, like controls. Knowing this, people with questions can choose where to seek information, or where to ask questions.

Well, maiden1993 still thinks Katydiddd is insane.

User Info: RedDeerRebel

RedDeerRebel
7 years ago#18
Ok so I played a bit more today (first bits of Mean Street) and I noticed for sure the framerate wasn't great (not unplayable my any means) but probably in the 30 frames per second range. Just in case anyone was wondering. Touching the screen to paint works alright in combat. I still kind of prefer it to using the buttons (aiming isn't the easiest with the sticks). Still enjoying it :).

User Info: skyrimer3d

skyrimer3d
7 years ago#19
Thanks RedDeerRebel for your impressions. I love Mickey games since the good old Castle of Illusion on the genesis so I really want to get this, right know i'm tempted based on your comments, so if you find any issues let us know!

Cappuccin0
7 years ago#20
30 frames per second is standard and good :) ... problem is when it goes too much below that, or when it gets unstable (jumping from 20 to 40 fps for instance) since it kinda hurts my eyes.
  • Topic Archived

GameFAQs Q&A