• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: Bowser05

Bowser05
6 years ago#1
Ok guys, so I was going to start the Deus Ex series finally, but I noticed the Wii U has a version of this game and I'm really excited about that. In almost every case, I've enjoyed the Wii U version more than the other console versions of games. That being said...I DO already have this on the PC (it was a dollar sale on Steam...so no big loss)...but I was wondering if it would be worth if for me to just get it on Wii U instead?

I really don't mind getting it on Wii U...but from what I'm reading, it seems like the Director's Cut was largely built for the Wii U, so every other version would be a port at best with bad conversions of features. I can definitely run this game at max settings on PC...but is the graphical difference THAT noticeable to warrant losing the Wii U features?

Thanks ahead of time for the input guys! I really look forward to playing this game, one way or another.
Playing:DKC:Tropical Freeze, Killer Instinct, PvZ:Garden Warfare, Skyward Sword, Heart of the Swarm
Still waiting for Nintendo to release Mother 3 in the US...

User Info: Mattheau

Mattheau
6 years ago#2
Not really. The difference between the Director's Cut and the original version of the game are pretty minimal, as is. The gamepad support is definitely better thought out than most games, but it doesn't really add anything.

User Info: Bowser05

Bowser05
6 years ago#3
So I have the original and the Director's Cut available on the PC for me...you think it wouldn't be worth investing in the Wii U version? I suppose that makes sense, maybe I'm just looking for an excuse to get another Wii U game.

Now I'm curious...how does the game look in comparison? The convenience of playing on my Gamepad is something that might sway my decisions also. In the end, I'll probably just stick with the PC version...but I'm very intrigued with the Wii U version of this game.
Playing:DKC:Tropical Freeze, Killer Instinct, PvZ:Garden Warfare, Skyward Sword, Heart of the Swarm
Still waiting for Nintendo to release Mother 3 in the US...
  • Topic Archived
More topics from this board...
No way this is 1080paggron30622/8 10:32AM

GameFAQs Q&A